Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Girl at pool females get in here.

Hunteryeron

BBCwarrior
I went to hot tub chiling and stuff when a girl passed me by and went to the hot tub as well. She was from new mexico with a darker skin tone. She was a lantino not black. Anyways being a mtn. I try to open about my school lives and she promplty uses her body langague to say that she just does not care. However some other girl keep looking at me jfl when I went to another hot tub. Should I have appoarched the second girl? Was I being austic? What should I do?

I went to hot tub chiling and stuff when a girl passed me by and went to the hot tub as well. She was from new mexico with a darker skin tone. She was a lantino not black. Anyways being a mtn. I try to open about my school lives and she promplty uses her body langague to say that she just does not care. However some other girl keep looking at me jfl when I went to another hot tub. Should I have appoarched the second girl? Was I being austic? What should I do?
If she uses her body language then she probably doesn’t care about u or the conversation. But I don’t know

she didn’t want u