Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide girls n gays

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
how do girls become more like gays and how do gays become more like girls

utopia would commence if girls became more like gays and gays became more like girls

Gays have male gaze

seems like girls are extremely picky and prone to hypergamy

whereas gays are promiscuous and dtf any guy

and physically if gays were more like girls there would be more hot femboys in society
yeah i wanna see more genetically failed incels taking estrogen and ffs to become hot femboys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
even chads suffer this, astrosky said he almost got broke up by his gf after his chad transition, from her taking birth control, i assume birth control provides a form of estrogen which is a hormone that is already abundant in women.

even chads suffer this, astrosky said he almost got broke up by his gf after his chad transition, from her taking birth control, i assume birth control provides a form of estrogen which is a hormone that is already abundant in women.
birth control has estrogen+ progestin or progestin only

progestin is the synthetic form
my guess is its pretty much the same as progesterone, and progesterone is normal and natural in women so chads will probably suffer this also

ok basically he turns feminine yeah thats what i thought
i looked into progesterone

progesterone turns girls into homos and guys into homos. strange. i thought it would either: make girls like girls more, and make guys like girls more or: make girls like guys more, and guys like guys more. instead it just makes people homos. Either: progesterone makes the preference subjective or: progesterone effects male biology very differently from female biology

you trolling
no, genetically failed incels shouldnt reproduce and nor are they likely to get a girlfriend, instead of spending time and money on surgeries and then having genetically broken kids, they should take estrogen and become feminine

no, genetically failed incels shouldnt reproduce and nor are they likely to get a girlfriend, instead of spending time and money on surgeries and then having genetically broken kids, they should take estrogen and become feminine
It’s the only way in 2k24