Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

give me any tips even if it will literally kill me

Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
11
Online time
1h 39m
Reputation
4
I do not care what it will take I want to be beautiful I’ve posted my face before. give me every single thing wrong about my face and please tell me how to fix it please. can’t keep living like this
 

Attachments

  • 1789297788586.webp
    1789297788586.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1789297829145.webp
    1789297829145.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 17
I do not care what it will take I want to be beautiful I’ve posted my face before. give me every single thing wrong about my face and please tell me how to fix it please. can’t keep living like this
hop on
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top