Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Got posted and called ugly on .org

She didn’t get betrayed by anyone
Idk what your problem is with me. I equally do not know why your playing devil's advocate. Just because your experience is cheeky and great doesn't mean the normal isn't there. Glad to see no one betrays you or gives you a bad time. But these women will naturally speaking. Looksmax currently is not good enough to let women exist on here easily with out push back. I'll change that soon enough.

Yes those are about the two worst things you can be in a incel dominated space. :ROFLMAO:
Only way you could fit in is if you are EXTREMELY self hating, even then you'd still get massacred. Gotta have a strong mindset for that type of shit.
i alr live in neighbourhood with BARELY any black ppl,I don't need to do that to myself online 2

Idk what your problem is with me. I equally do not know why your playing devil's advocate. Just because your experience is cheeky and great doesn't mean the normal isn't there. Glad to see no one betrays you or gives you a bad time. But these women will naturally speaking. Looksmax currently is not good enough to let women exist on here easily with out push back. I'll change that soon enough.
How was she betrayed if she didn’t trust them in the first place?

betrayal is being backstabbed by a trusted person, so no, that does not equal betrayal

betrayal is being backstabbed by a trusted person, so no, that does not equal betrayal
that’s what I’ve been saying. You may trust someone but they might not reciprocate

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This shit is pretty sickening, I always verge on gagging when people talk about raping people, it’s f****d

misunderstanding here, we weren't friends at allllllll but still what a dick here's the original thread where I met him

Notice how your reply isn't a bias slight against me but an actual productive criticism with actually context and helpful links to help me exactly see what I misunderstood? This is why I'm leaving. Your reply actually helps but I know with certainly your not a common type of person.

Notice how your reply isn't a bias slight against me but an actual productive criticism with actually context and helpful links to help me exactly see what I misunderstood? This is why I'm leaving. Your reply actually helps but I know with certainly your not a common type of person.
She made the thread so it would make sense to clarify what had happened. You can understand the gist of the situation without it however

its not deep bruh,dont get butthurt by what they said ☠️

Screenshot 2024-05-18 230830.png

I actually feel sorry for him, this much repressed rage is not normal, I hope he's not like this IRL because it'd be such a waste of looks. The next step after becoming looksmaxxed as an blackpill incel is definitely therapy, others there's no point.

If you get around 67~ posts a day and are at 1814 you will probably pass him in a month because he ain’t rotting often
Steady with the reps

this is what happens when people don't get enough estrogen. He could have ended up a hot kpop femboy but instead ended up a toxic inkel in a forums

Was lurking on .org then look what I saw
View attachment 30030View attachment 30031View attachment 30029

At first I was like no way, then I realised it was just @S1d567. We had this quarrel in my original rate me thread where he tried to convince me I was extremely masculine because of my race and that I was a "femcel", I soon realised this was just coming from a place of deep insecurity and did not take it seriously.
@S1d567 Not once did I "claim to be a stacy" and was perfectly fine with being rated a mtb. Stop making up lies to make your .org friends agree with you and your biased opinions and stop trying to flame my mother. I'll say it once and I'll say it again

"This is my last reply to you but I honestly do hope you can get passed this whole blackpill phase of your life. I'm assuming that you don't really have a life out of these forums because your attitude towards race, repressed rage, insecurity and your use of incel lingo . These are literally the only things holding you back. you may look different to how you used to , but that doesn't mean you aren't insecure , your insecurity truly showed in reply section and once I noticed it I stopped taking any of your insults to heart and did not take you seriously. I do truly pity you. Please get off these forums and go outside and maybe some therapy. Have a good day @S1d567"

@S1d567 show your korean femboy licking ass and later call women masculine

At first I was like no way, then I realised it was just @S1d567. We had this quarrel in my original rate me thread where he tried to convince me I was extremely masculine because of my race and that I was a "femcel", I soon realised this was just coming from a place of deep insecurity and did not take it seriously.
@S1d567 Not once did I "claim to be a stacy" and was perfectly fine with being rated a mtb. Stop making up lies to make your .org friends agree with you and your biased opinions and stop trying to flame my mother. I'll say it once and I'll say it again

"This is my last reply to you but I honestly do hope you can get passed this whole blackpill phase of your life. I'm assuming that you don't really have a life out of these forums because your attitude towards race, repressed rage, insecurity and your use of incel lingo . These are literally the only things holding you back. you may look different to how you used to , but that doesn't mean you aren't insecure , your insecurity truly showed in reply section and once I noticed it I stopped taking any of your insults to heart and did not take you seriously. I do truly pity you. Please get off these forums and go outside and maybe some therapy. Have a good day @S1d567"

Dont mind them bro they judge people for fun just so they can ignore their subhuman ass

Also you look good dont worry

its not deep bruh,dont get butthurt by what they said

View attachment 30049

I actually feel sorry for him, this much repressed rage is not normal, I hope he's not like this IRL because it'd be such a waste of looks. The next step after becoming looksmaxxed as an blackpill incel is definitely therapy, others there's no point.
And that's what I "try" to teach people.

The next step ( actual the entire time your looksmaxxing) you should be reading books about psychology. Getting therapy. Investing into your mental well being. Experiencing spirituality or just some level of philosophy. You should grow a sense of purpose and equally as such learn to love yourself.

People call it cope because it's easier to focus on the outward than the inward. However it provides the most sustainable change for your real life and your success in jobs. Women. Family. Friends. Being a good parent ( I highly doubt many of these looksmaxxers would be good parents. Considering slaying is the metric and not long term relationships) my controversial opinions is no looksmaxxer should breed EVER if he still believes slaying and never rasing a child is his gold. A parent needs BOTH parents to have even the smallest chance of coming out with out developmental disorders. Boys with out fathers often end up in jail statistically speaking than those have have a father present. ( this is not accounting for parents who died which is a tragedy). Women with out a fathers equally have negative outcomes. No shame in those who didn't. I'm referring to the reason being a parent should be carefully considered and refusing to have children unless you are understanding the responsibility. Don't just breed to breed.

Personality max is not about your online persona.It's a very personal experience and often requires leaving the internet and touching grass.

Sit in nature and sit uncomfortable. That uncomfortableness is the very feeling your avoiding and very much the thing you must face. Once you face it. The matrix is lifted. That's why they call it that. Life literally is more colorful when your a child because you haven't been indoctrinated into the matrix that teaches you not to be yourself. Once your in. You can't possible know your in UNLESS someone from the outside tells you. It's literally like passing the torch. Pass the torch. πŸ”₯

Last edited:
It's not cope. It just so happens alot of shitty people exist on these sites for a reason. There is good but to expect to not be betrayed is like expecting a lion not to eat you when your in a cage with him
its how the whole internet is tbh

many normie forum sites are even worse than this

And that's what I "try" to teach people.

The next step ( actual the entire time your looksmaxxing) you should be reading books about psychology. Getting therapy. Investing into your mental well being. Experiencing spirituality or just some level of philosophy. You should grow a sense of purpose and equally as such learn to love yourself.

People call it cope because it's easier to focus on the outward than the inward. However it provides the most sustainable change for your real life and your success in jobs. Women. Family. Friends. Being a good parent ( I highly doubt many of these looksmaxxers would be good parents. Considering slaying is the metric and not long term relationships) my controversial opinions is no looksmaxxer should breed EVER if he still believes slaying and never rasing a child is his gold. A parent needs BOTH parents to have even the smallest chance of coming out with out developmental disorders. Boys with out fathers often end up in jail statistically speaking than those have have a father present. ( this is not accounting for parents who died which is a tragedy). Women with out a fathers equally have negative outcomes. No shame in those who didn't. I'm referring to the reason being a parent should be carefully considered and refusing to have children unless you are understanding the responsibility. Don't just breed to breed.

Personality max is not about your online persona.It's a very personal experience and often requires leaving the internet and touching grass.

Sit in nature and sit uncomfortable. That uncomfortableness is the very feeling your avoiding and very much the thing you must face. Once you face it. The matrix is lifted. That's why they call it that. Life literally is more colorful when your a child because you haven't been indoctrinated into the matrix that teaches you not to be yourself. Once your in. You can't possible know your in UNLESS someone from the outside tells you. It's literally like passing the torch. Pass the torch. πŸ”₯
Write smaller message no one read not even me

Welcome to psl sites they all are like this

But to be fair he uses different persona on org to not be ousted

I actually feel sorry for these guys, their life is probably only this forum, and despite their obsession with perfection, they probably aren't even average.
This repressed hatred eventually breaks out, and this can damage both him and those close to him.
If I could give you one piece of advice, don't give a shit about it, they are just projecting themselves onto you.

But to be fair he uses different persona on org to not be ousted
only on blackpill sites do you have to be a dick to not get banned :ROFLMAO:

I actually feel sorry for these guys, their life is probably only this forum, and despite their obsession with perfection, they probably aren't even average.
This repressed hatred eventually breaks out, and this can damage both him and those close to him.
If I could give you one piece of advice, don't give a shit about it, they are just projecting themselves onto you.
This is why forums like these are so toxic. People taking out their anger on the world because they are obsessed with looks and they are below average. I've only ever used .com, but I've seen posts on .org from google searches and it's noticable more toxic. Regardless of how you look, determining your sense of self-worth on something material will lead to many problems.

Back