Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Gym stats 15Y M

GYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
whats ur bodyweight
 
I started at like 105 pounds I was 5'5
oh damn mirin progress why the bench stats and deadlift stats so low for bodyweight tho? is it like leverages or sum?
 
oh damn mirin progress why the bench stats and deadlift stats so low for bodyweight tho? is it like leverages or sum?
cuz I lowk dont train them as much but im starting to train everything
 
cuz I lowk dont train them as much but im starting to train everything
fair enough, bench everyday but alternate between light and heavy so start heavy next day light yk? also do ancillary exercises for bench such as tricep pushdown and dips n shit, biceps even too bc of stabalisation
 
fair enough, bench everyday but alternate between light and heavy so start heavy next day light yk? also do ancillary exercises for bench such as tricep pushdown and dips n shit, biceps even too bc of stabalisation
okkkk, ty bhai
 
GYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
Bro, that’s impressive. When I was 15, I weighed 80 kg and was around 188 cm tall; here were my lifts:
Bench press: 95 kg
Deadlift: 160 kg
Squat: 130 kg
 
GYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
decent I think
hioownlong you've been lifting
and why the fuck are you bulking
 
GYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
my bench 165, i cant squat because of my hips, my leg press is like 700 something, deadlift 250 (im freshly 16)
 
hes a chud and doesnt know how to track his protein intake, when i started in the gym i benched 30kg 3 months later i benched 65kg, he just hasnt been eating whole foods and tracking his protein intake
tbf 65 kgs three months into lifting is pretty impressive
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top