Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Hallmarks of perfect diet

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
*Glycemic index
*Alkaline index
*Avoiding PUFA's
*Consuming enough protein
*No sodium
*Na / Ka balance
*Water polarity
*Eat in surplus / deficit
*Getting all the micronutrients

*Avoiding foods that negatively affects hormones

If you manage to answer all the mentioned things, in other words you would ascend. Every thing is responsible for something and shouldn't be neglected.

Should i make megathread ?

*Avoiding foods that negatively affects hormones
Also, you do know many varieties of plants do this, right? So a largely Carnivorous diet already solely because of that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Changed my mind guys, i will make large PDF and i'll send it to you just so @Rei don't spam me messages like these... I feel bad man, why are you doing this to me, i already got threats from others i don't need it here... If you just knew how bad things are, wish you could experience it

View attachment 15083

I am TRUEcel, I can guarantee I'm already experiencing it.
I got in fight with one f*g today and i have record now... I really hope you'll get smashed your head against the concrete. I don't want to f*****g vent about my life, cause no one gives a shit and i don't owe you any explanation, so i'll just leave it at that... You "truecel"

Yeah i get it like we are joking on ourselves but it's just not my day, please leave me

My n***a... you said no sodium first and then you talk about a Na/ Ka balance?
This thread is confusing af.
It is a confusing topic when the mainstream media advice is shouting loud to avoid sodium and you see it occasionally as "debloating/hollow cheeks" looksmax advice on several sites.

The problem is when you have low Sodium, increased intake of Potassium might wreak havoc because your body would have to sacrifice another tissue for enzymas to produce sodium themselves and the potassium wouldnt get used at all which leaves them in the blood causing potentially hyperkalemia, drop heartbeat rate and possibly Diabetes

2 g Sodium and 8g Potassium is good when you can handle it. Problem for most is that they get their Sodium mostly throught table salt / NaCl where the Chlorid might cause the most anecdotal problems and not the sodium.
There is also potassium salt but yet again a chloride. If you take it so precise with diet that you care about Na/K ratio, then you should care about something like this too

as for benefits of higher potassium intake is hard to say. Definitely not compareable to eating 2 choclate bars in mental difference. If it might give you a point to work with; most gymcels tend to drink isotonic drinks which are electrolytic, mostly containing atleast magnesium, sodium and potassium.
I do not know the mechanism but it somehow destresses the muscles, preventing possible injuries and soreness. I guess because your body takes better use of the water you consume instead making you piss it all out again.

Also, Potassium levels in body highly correlated in height which makes sense because; uhm - ok let us say that deficient rats had significantly lower IGF1 and GH levels

I recently just got into dieting so I am merely beginner and even if I had knowledge I would have still let you known that you shouldnt blindly trust my advice

without sodium you lose contraction in training, research on sodium potassium ratio
very true, I myself feel that I become "weaker" but way more relaxed, I used to have parkinson tier shaky hands which now got noticeably better

very true, I myself feel that I become "weaker" but way more relaxed, I used to have parkinson tier shaky hands which now got noticeably better
Your blood rate / heart pressure is significally lower on low sodium diet right?

I though 1g of sodium is ideal lol, but there is no person that cosumes 1g of salt so i put "no sodium" to draw attention to users

Your blood rate / heart pressure is significally lower on low sodium diet right?

I though 1g of sodium is ideal lol, but there is no person that cosumes 1g of salt so i put "no sodium" to draw attention to users
as you mentioned it is ideally more about the ratio, indeed
1 Natrium : 7 Potassium (atleast that is what our fitter ancestor had approximately)
barely achieveable nowadays I think

I do not know. Could be

Today;

breakfast
From subway Foot long chicken pizziola with extra cheese (cheddar) extra meat (steak) with jalapeños, spinach, olives, red onion and ranch sauce

Then gymcelling followed by an apple a banana and 100g of smoked salmon

1850 calories

101g protein
191g carbs
21g fibre
75g fat
100% satisfaction