Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Has anyone here successfully low-inhibmaxxed?

Homunculus

Walmart rice edition of Eriksen
As in, turned from high inhib, beta b***h, recluse, loner, shut-in spergcel to at least some resemblence of an NT normie? I can't even hold an IRL conversation with a stranger for over a minute, let alone approach a foid I like. I've never been to a house party or dorm party, never went to prom, 18 y/o kissless virgin, and have never drank or smoked weed before.

Low inhibmaxxing is cope. It's a cope made by uggos who can't get laid.

Be good looking, that's what matters. If you know you're good looking you can easily and confidently approach women.

Be good looking, that's what matters. If you know you're good looking you can easily and confidently approach women.
finger3.gif

Massive cope.

@Rei took phenibut.
No Phenibut for my 0.5 PSL face.
Low inhibmaxxing is cope. It's a cope made by uggos who can't get laid.

Thank God we have at least a few like you who aren't braindead.
let alone approach a foid I like.
If you have to approach, IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO SUICIDE RIGHT NOW.

Thats not the point, it made you low inhib, right?

Maybe it didnt benefit you but it could benefit other people like me.

Thats not the point, it made you low inhib, right?

Maybe it didnt benefit you but it could benefit other people like me.
Why are you even asking, of course it did you n****r.

Some people ITT will never ever understand the pathetic cope of 'mentalceldom'.
They'd rather frown upon me.

It appeals perfectly to the most desperate incel or normie's mind... which makes them think that they actually have 'BDD' or autism ffs; and that it's not their looks that are the problem. In fact it's their lack of courage and confidence.

You need a minimum IQ threshold to understand this. I can't blame you if you can't understand, but don't try to fool me, you deluded cunts. True @Rei ?

It appeals perfectly to the most desperate incel or normie's mind... which makes them think that they actually have 'BDD' or autism ffs; and that it's not their looks that are the problem. In fact it's their lack of courage and confidence.
How come I am KHHTV meanwhile guys like @TubOfLard or turkproducer, who are shorter than me and around the same PSL facially as me, have f****d multiple girls?

Even yourself said that my looks are not the problem:
Why haven't you slayed yet... at least before the quarantine? You can slay average looking girls easily imo.

Also don't forget about the Tinder experiment that PersianKingdom did with two shit pics of me.

And I am not a standardcel, I legit had a crush on a below average chubby girl, you can ask MandibularCel on Looksmax if you dont believe me, I sent him pics of her and he told me that I was above her looks level and that I could get better looking girls easily.

@john why do you never respond when I make valid points? It really annoys me that I take the time to write a post and you just completely ignore it.

Where's the valid point?
Guys around the same looks level as me get laid while I don't because I am high inhib, not NT and don't have a group friends unlike them.

If mentalceldom is a cope how do you explain that?

Guys around the same looks level as me get laid while I don't because I am high inhib, not NT and don't have a group friends unlike them.

TubOfLard mogs you

TubOfLard mogs you
He facially mogs me, yes, but he is 5'7" and I am 5'10"
Also I have a better phenotype.

Turkproducer doesn't mog me facially, is 5'8", and gets laid too.

And it is not only guys from Looksmax, the same happens irl, so it is not because location.

If anything, it should be easier for me since the average height here is lower.

@TubOfLard looks better than you. Friend groups don't matter, just being gl matters.
He facially mogs me, yes, but he is 5'7" and I am 5'10"
Face > Height. If the opposite were true... then i would have slayed more than Tub already.
Turkproducer doesn't mog me facially, is 5'8", and gets laid too.
TurkProducer's face is more harmonious than yours, regardless of you looking more high T than him.

Plus he's got better forward growth than you.

Also, don't forget that location matters too. Where turkproducer lives, hypergamy may not be as high as where you live. You may be above average by PSL standards, but you need to be attractive enough by female's standards if you want to get laid.

Friend groups don't matter, just being gl matters.
How do you meet women then if you dont have a group of friends to go out with?

Also if you have friends you get to know his female friends, more chances of getting pussy.
Imagine being so out of touch with the reality lol.

.me users are bluepilled
Turkproducer is not bluepilled lol.

You are such a f*****g larper man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I mean, I technically don't HAVE to approach, in fact I've actually been approached myself by low-tier beckies at best (inb4 larp inb4 tales from the basement) but even then I was too high inhib to escalate and ask for their snap/numbers.

Last edited:
I mean, I technically don't HAVE to approach, in fact I've actually been approached myself by low-tier beckies at best (inb4 larp inb4 tales from the basement) but even then I was too high inhib to escalate and ask for their snap/numbers.
Jfl man i got this stacy's number but was too frightened to call her for an entire month
She either completely forgot about me which would be a relief, or thinks im a creep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jfl man i got this stacy's number but was too frightened to call her for an entire month
She either completely forgot about me which would be a relief, or thinks im a creep
JFL bro. That sounds exactly like something I would do. Over for couldn't-ascend-if-the-opportunity-was-literally-handed-to-you-on-a-silver-plattercels.

JFL bro. That sounds exactly like something I would do. Over for couldn't-ascend-if-the-opportunity-was-literally-handed-to-you-on-a-silver-plattercels.
Or just skip up on used up cunt like a good man.

What is all this bloody terminology?

"High inhib"?

Something to do with your inhibitions holding you back?

I think the way to lower this is by putting yourself in gradually more and more uncomfortable situations as time passes.

Eventually the anxiety lowers.
Shoot yourself with gradually smaller bullets to develop immunity against bullets theory.

I think the way to lower this is by putting yourself in gradually more and more uncomfortable situations as time passes.

Eventually the anxiety lowers.
Myth, it will make your suicidal tendencies even worse.

Yes,
Improve your looks, it by defaults lowers your inhibitions and increases confidence due to positive feedback from females and potentially other males.
Along with this, you have to force yourself to do high risk behaviour and put yourself in uncomfortable social situations. After a long time you'll become accustomed to it and get used to it. It took me 5 years to go from high inhib beta b***h loser, to narcy low inhib 5.5 psl slayer.

It's the only way
Stuff like phenibut and mdma is cope because they dont truly alter your brain chemistry permanently
@Pendejo
@john

@Pendejo Friend groups are pretty f*****g pointless in that sense. Like @john said, all that matters is being gl. Women find it more attractive when there's a gl guy alone, adds to the 'mystery' or some shit. Makes you look alpha. Forget it if you're ugly as shit, you'll just be seen as a f*****g loser with no friends.

Ah, and after looks its confidence. Gotta get comfortable with the uncomfortable and soon you'll pull all the pussy. Basically all you need to get laid :unsure:

Myth, it will make your suicidal tendencies even worse.
no that’s just false and low IQ.
I sincerely doubt you’ve attempted to go out of your comfort zone and if you have you had one bad experience and high tailed it now you’re resting on roids to lift your mentality like a magic slayer happy pill