Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Height and climate theory

VisageVirtuoso√

blacksmith of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk where to post this thread honestly
But it's Lookmaxxing question so here wo go anyways

Genes are law
But I'm not talking about them here tho ( neither abt other deciding factor like diet or growths spurt etc)

Here i would to like discussing about just environment Alone

Does exposure to cold contribute to increased height in individuals?

And will it effect offrings who were born in hot climate but settle down in cold during their pubrity
despite their parents being from a hot climate and their own birth occurring in a hot environment

Here is my reasoning on this view point
(You might found it confusing or some what rhetorical or Contracting tho)

Like ik colder climate = colder body = more testosterone and sperm.
study that done in japan id say the same and but there is neglegible difference between north and south japan. Also australians are taller than the portuguese even though australians live closer to the equator.

So overall i can find countless cases disproving this obvious falsehood

But i don't believe it honestly
False it might be but true in some cases I have seen with my own eyes

But there are so many factor that can effect general height here (like high protein diet, vitamin/minerals deficiency Or just simply Height Elevation that we seeing in recent year etc) over all very complex to actually say if it's true or not

So i can't pinpoint my answer would like to hear ur opinion of this if u got sum studies dis/approving does not matter send it anyway

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont think that really correlates , negroids in central africa have very high T levels
I can't deny that,

But majority of cold countries tend to have more taller avg height index than in comparison to central African countries

Idk where to post this thread honestly
But it's Lookmaxxing question so here wo go anyways

Genes are law
But I'm not talking about them here tho ( neither abt other deciding factor like diet or growths spurt etc)

Here i would to like discussing about just environment Alone

Does exposure to cold contribute to increased height in individuals?

And will it effect offrings who were born in hot climate but settle down in cold during their pubrity
despite their parents being from a hot climate and their own birth occurring in a hot environment

Here is my reasoning on this view point
(You might found it confusing or some what rhetorical or Contracting tho)

Like ik colder climate = colder body = more testosterone and sperm.
study that done in japan id say the same and but there is neglegible difference between north and south japan. Also australians are taller than the portuguese even though australians live closer to the equator.

So overall i can find countless cases disproving this obvious falsehood

But i don't believe it honestly
False it might be but true in some cases I have seen with my own eyes

But there are so many factor that can effect general height here (like high protein diet, vitamin/minerals deficiency Or just simply Height Elevation that we seeing in recent year etc) over all very complex to actually say if it's true or not

So i can't pinpoint my answer would like to hear ur opinion of this if u got sum studies dis/approving does not matter send it anyway
cold only affects body hair, i believe its more likely the foods which matter and are respectively related to the climate

probably from estrogen. if u have a maximum of estrogen right before its enough estrogen to fuse ur bones u will grow taller.

and also maybe if ur growth plates fused you can still grow bone anyway. mainstream medical says u cant but is a fake farce anyway so who knows. on reddit some guy said:

"I was told by a doctor after I broke my leg at the age of 14 that my growth plates were closed. I was around 6 feet then. I’m currently just shy of 6’5”, so who knows. Maybe it was all torso?"

most of the short countries on wikipedia give high testosterone vibes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

quote from a ftm: "depends on your age tbh, if you're over 18 i wouldn't expect anything significant unless you know family that continued to get taller after 18 too. under 18 and still undergoing puberty or such, T may help your height because it accelerates growth hormone production BUT it may also make you end up shorter because it also accelerates growth plate closure which if it happens too early you don't get to achieve 'full height' potential -- if you look at cis males with hypogonadism (lower T production) they end up getting taller on average (there's a study comparing the two groups and there's a 2.9 cm height difference, and the men with hypogonadism underwent hormone therapy to induce puberty at ~20yrs)."

hence why mario being more masculine than luigi feels intuitive

probably from estrogen. if u have a maximum of estrogen right before its enough estrogen to fuse ur bones u will grow taller.

and also maybe if ur growth plates fused you can still grow bone anyway. mainstream medical says u cant but is a fake farce anyway so who knows. on reddit some guy said:

"I was told by a doctor after I broke my leg at the age of 14 that my growth plates were closed. I was around 6 feet then. I’m currently just shy of 6’5”, so who knows. Maybe it was all torso?"

most of the short countries on wikipedia give high testosterone vibes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

quote from a ftm: "depends on your age tbh, if you're over 18 i wouldn't expect anything significant unless you know family that continued to get taller after 18 too. under 18 and still undergoing puberty or such, T may help your height because it accelerates growth hormone production BUT it may also make you end up shorter because it also accelerates growth plate closure which if it happens too early you don't get to achieve 'full height' potential -- if you look at cis males with hypogonadism (lower T production) they end up getting taller on average (there's a study comparing the two groups and there's a 2.9 cm height difference, and the men with hypogonadism underwent hormone therapy to induce puberty at ~20yrs)."

hence why mario being more masculine than luigi feels intuitive
No correlation of estrogen with igf-1 and hgh factor that why when we height maxx we keep it between 12-15 ui becz the moment u hit 20 ui ur growth plate will close

if ur pituitary gland still secreting hgh at similar level even after growth plate closure u will achieve no gain just acromegaly

Larping probably
5 inch in torso are diabolical
It not easy to close bone growth at that age only possible at a level of injury where u loss ability to walk

Fair enough
But similar hormonal to hypogonadism is border line impossible to achieve any way

cold only affects body hair, i believe its more likely the foods which matter and are respectively related to the climate
Ofc food matter alot
All first countries have high protien carnivores diet which stablish foundation for great height (hot Or cold doesn't matter)
But here I'm saying climate alone (even minimal) might have some role in it

Ofc food matter alot
All first countries have high protien carnivores diet which stablish foundation for great height (hot Or cold doesn't matter)
But here I'm saying climate alone (even minimal) might have some role in it
ate a lot of soy n tofu and i became tall

a lot of the short countries on wikipedia seem high t and carnivore diets

european countries probably eat a lot of veggies

No correlation of estrogen with igf-1 and hgh factor that why when we height maxx we keep it between 12-15 ui becz the moment u hit 20 ui ur growth plate will close

if ur pituitary gland still secreting hgh at similar level even after growth plate closure u will achieve no gain just acromegaly

Larping probably
5 inch in torso are diabolical
It not easy to close bone growth at that age only possible at a level of injury where u loss ability to walk

Fair enough
But similar hormonal to hypogonadism is border line impossible to achieve any way
estrogen grows bone but also fuses bone

does hgh fuse bone

ate a lot of soy n tofu and i became tall

a lot of the short countries on wikipedia seem high t and carnivore diets

european countries probably eat a lot of veggies
True
High insulin mean= high igf-1

U have to maintain 12-15 ui to prevent ur bone from clousre anything lower than that is death sentence

diet in the different places matters more than the climate i think