Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Height pill

Hunter03

Member
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
31
Online time
7h 20m
Reputation
40
I’m 1M87 and before bp I was with a girl that was 1M55 and now one matched me on Hinge that’s 1M53. The 1st would literally tell me she loved to " break her neck just to look in my eyes " I wonder if they would even give the time of the day to someone around their height. For short dude, limb lengthening look scary asf lowkey. Kinda brutal thoughts. Life is a random lottery
 
  • Like
Reactions: bye
I’m 1M87 and before bp I was with a girl that was 1M55 and now one matched me on Hinge that’s 1M53. The 1st would literally tell me she loved to " break her neck just to look in my eyes " I wonder if they would even give the time of the day to someone around their height. For short dude, limb lengthening look scary asf lowkey. Kinda brutal thoughts. Life is a random lottery
dude my mom is 5"10 I wish I got her genetics
 
Nah Nbernical that shit was funny asf I’m laughing irl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top