Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Heightmaxxing as brokie (I need help)

Arthis

Banned
As you can tell from the title I'm broke and also a 15.7 yo HS student Trying to heightmaxx. My current height is exactly 5'7

I'm thing of starting the journey with buying a Aromatase Inhibitor

The cheapest one that I can actually get my hand on is Chrysin or DIM Both are estrongen blockers (keep in my that I probably do have higher estrogen naturally since I have gyno Just a guess)

Another thing that I was thinking of getting is k2 M7 and d3 vitamins This one: https://www.amazon.com/Bronson-Vitamin-Supplement-Non-GMO-Formula/dp/B09J1JXL37/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=k2+d3+vitamin+supplement&rdc=1&s=hpc&sr=1-8&th=1

What I already take is
~ L arginine
~ Ashwaganda
~ Magnesium
~ Omega 3 mini

Please leave your opinions in the comments I need genuine advice.

As you can tell from the title I'm broke and also a 15.7 yo HS student Trying to heightmaxx. My current height is exactly 5'7

I'm thing of starting the journey with buying a Aromatase Inhibitor

The cheapest one that I can actually get my hand on is Chrysin or DIM Both are estrongen blockers (keep in my that I probably do have higher estrogen naturally since I have gyno Just a guess)

Another thing that I was thinking of getting is k2 M7 and d3 vitamins This one: https://www.amazon.com/Bronson-Vitamin-Supplement-Non-GMO-Formula/dp/B09J1JXL37/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=k2+d3+vitamin+supplement&rdc=1&s=hpc&sr=1-8&th=1

What I already take is
~ L arginine
~ Ashwaganda
~ Magnesium
~ Omega 3 mini

Please leave your opinions in the comments I need genuine advice.
The best way to improve your height is sleeping and exercising, specially stretching, free weight hangs and sprinting, I would suggest MK-667 but it’s kind of expensive, not too much, but it is, a diet high on protein, calcium, and fat combined with sun exposure, and all of the above, specifically the good sleep, would benefit most of your height development, don’t be worry, you still on an age where you can get a few inches more.

@Dean why was this guy banned he had one message

Other than the vitamins you dont need to be eating a shit ton to maximize height gains, just proper nutrition.

It's the nutrients, it's not the calories.