Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Need help with heightmaxxing.

1dom_th

Hi, I turned 19 more than a month ago I am 5'8 3/4- 5'9 and I need help with heightmaxxing. I'll take any advice, except coping. So please help me.

Your 19? How do you think you can grow…
The only thing possible is surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your 19? How do you think you can grow…
The only thing possible is surgery
I took the tanner test and I lie around 4.3-4.5, so I think I can squeeze out a bit. And other possibilities are micro fractures, but I am not sure about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can I get a step by step what should I do and what should I be precautious off? (For refrence I am from India and I'll be moving to Germany this year.)