Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Heightmaxxing using substances (COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE)

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
I have gotten so many private messages asking about what to use for heightmaxxing that I decided to go ahead and make a thread about it.

PREFACE
You may have heard about people using “HGH and AI” to “heightmaxx”. What does all this mean and how can it increase my height? Well, HGH stands for human growth hormone, AI stands for aromatase inhibitor, and it can help you grow in the following ways:

HGH isn’t directly responsible for growth, but it does trigger the production of IGF-1 in the liver, which directly makes you grow.

AIs lower your aromatase, which is the hormone responsible for the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Why do we want to lower it? Well, estrogen is responsible for among other things the closure of growth plates.

So in short we want to raise our HGH and IGF-1, as well as lower our aromatase.

INTRO
The first and most important thing to understand is that none of this works without protein. You can inject as much HGH as you want but you need protein for it to make you grow.

Follow this thread as a guide for lifestyle and diet while heightmaxxing:

LOW RISK LOW REWARD
(I am going to separate the different heightmaxxing stacks based on efficacy and potential risks.)
This stack is fairly idiot proof. All of these supplements are easily sourced and accessible OTC. To some extent this stack can be combined with one of the other ones.

l-arginine and l-ornithine
glycine
NAC
melatonin
DIM
colostrum
vitamin d3
vitamin k2 mk7
5-HTP
milk thistle
grape seed extract
fenugreek
sulforaphane
whey protein

optionally TUDCA for liver support

The list goes on and on, these supplements may produce small improvements but all in all are somewhat cope.

LOW RISK MEDIUM REWARD
This is a peptide stack that contains both a GHRP and a GHRH. Peptides like this help raise endogenous HGH levels, so you won’t get acromegaly or have an excessively bad amount of HGH, as you are limited by your body’s capacity.

Month A-
CJC 1295 (no dac) 100mcg
3x per day

Hexarelin 100mcg 3x per day

Month B-
CJC 1295 (no dac) 100mcg
3x per day

GHRP-2 100mcg 3x per day

Alternate the hexarelin so that your body doesn’t sensitize.

Inject these in the order that they appear subcutaneously into the abdomen.
IMG_3656.jpeg

A cycle of this should be ABAB, so four months. Take one or two months off and then start again.

You can use an aromatase inhibitor or supplements such as DIM, grape seed extract, and sulforaphane to try to prevent growth plate closure.

Considerations for this stack:
You will need bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the peptides.
You will need insulin syringes.
You will need to refrigerate them.

MEDIUM RISK MEDIUM REWARD
The basis of this stack is MK-677. There are pros and cons of this stack, such as it being more risky but logistically easier than the last stack.

For 4 months take
MK-677 10-12.5mg orally once a day

Take a 1-2 month break

For 4 months take
MK-677 20-25mg orally once a day

You should take some precautions with this stack as it can cause high blood sugar, negatively impact insulin resistance, and cause joint pain.

To mitigate these side effects, I suggest taking magnesium and berberine to help with high blood sugar and insulin sensitivity. You should take omega 3 to support joint health.

You can use an aromatase inhibitor or supplements such as DIM, grape seed extract, and sulforaphane to try to prevent growth plate closure.

HIGH RISK MEDIUM REWARD
This is the classic HGH and AI stack. I don’t have a lot to say about this one, as I don’t really recommend it, reason being that if you are at least average height you should use one of the prior ones and if you are below average height you should use the one below.

HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD
If you need some serious help with your height and you have nothing to lose this is the stack for you. HGH, AI, IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES, somatostatin inhibitor, supplements, T3, and so many more. I won’t pretend to be an expert on this, but hopefully this will at least point you in the right direction.

WHAT I RECOMMEND
If you are aren’t extremely short then you should stay safe with heightmaxxing. I personally prefer the peptides or MK-677.

HOW TO SOURCE
Find reputable research labs, as the only way you can get many of these is for scientific purposes. Check the trustpilot, check reviews, make sure to buy high quality even if it is more expensive.

Hope this helps