Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello everyone, 32M 186cm 73kg

Xander1

Hello everyone, here to learn new things and to share what I've learnt through the years about self improvement.

Any suggestions are welcome 🙌🏻

Attachments

• 20231221-DSC03188.jpg
    20231221-DSC03188.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20231221-DSC03200.jpg
    20231221-DSC03200.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20231221-DSC03202.jpg
    20231221-DSC03202.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20231221-DSC03225.jpg
    20231221-DSC03225.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 56
  • _IMG_5427-4.jpg
    _IMG_5427-4.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 58
Grow the hair out more to cover up long forehead and hair head more symmetry

the facial hair makes you look like you touch kids. also a haircut that disguises the hairline would probably make you look better. work on ur jaw too it seems very soft

are your hips actually wider than your shoulders

standard protocol for your age is RTT (Roid Tatt Tan), pretty self explanatory but this will make you look more masc and dominant.

do your research on steroids before you do a cycle, or don’t do them at all but your testosterone has to be raised

get a sleeve or something, just again do your research about tattoo meanings and don’t get a gang tattoo

you can tan from the sun or get a fake tan, up to you. Also keep in mind melanotan, which is a peptide that increases melanin.

don’t use a tanning bed unless you want cancer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Grow the hair out more to cover up long forehead and hair head more symmetry
DSC_0110.jpg

Does it make more sense? A pic from a couple of years ago

the facial hair makes you look like you touch kids. also a haircut that disguises the hairline would probably make you look better. work on ur jaw too it seems very soft
The thing is that I grow patchy beard on the cheeks so the only two options are goatee or full shaven.
I would go for the full shaven, but I've often been told that without a beard I lose masculinity, plus the goatee hides a little bit the double chin. So I feel it's a really difficult trade off.

For the jaw I've been working with an exerciser.
s-l1600.jpg

are your hips actually wider than your shoulders
I guess the only thing I can do is train a lot my shoulders to compensate the skeleton

Your photos look like they are taken from the internet jfl
Sounds it's a compliment to my Adobe Lightroom skills 😉

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_6262001.jpg
Is the disconnected goatee the good compromise between masculinity and not being creepy?

standard protocol for your age is RTT (Roid Tatt Tan), pretty self explanatory but this will make you look more masc and dominant.

do your research on steroids before you do a cycle, or don’t do them at all but your testosterone has to be raised

get a sleeve or something, just again do your research about tattoo meanings and don’t get a gang tattoo

you can tan from the sun or get a fake tan, up to you. Also keep in mind melanotan, which is a peptide that increases melanin.

don’t use a tanning bed unless you want cancer

Steroids have a big list of side effects I'm not sure I want to take.
I could get a test on testosterone levels to see if testosterone replacement therapy could help me.
I already go to the gym two or three times per week doing only compound exercises, so I already put the physical stimulus.

About the tattoo, I change my mind too often to keep a sign forever on my body. Plus I'm doing something as actor and in cinema industry tattoos are really not seen in a good way because they have to be covered if they don't match the character and the historical period.
Any experiences with temporary tattoos? Which types and brands would you guys suggest?

I read melanotan is considered unsafe and full of side effects, I don't know if it's worth it.
I bought Revolution Tanning Water for a really cheap price and even if I have to put a lot, it seems to be good.
Tanning bed are not my cup of tea, already put sunscreen daily.
61DakKUmadL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

View attachment 26137
Is the disconnected goatee the good compromise between masculinity and not being creepy?

Steroids have a big list of side effects I'm not sure I want to take.
I could get a test on testosterone levels to see if testosterone replacement therapy could help me.
I already go to the gym two or three times per week doing only compound exercises, so I already put the physical stimulus.

About the tattoo, I change my mind too often to keep a sign forever on my body. Plus I'm doing something as actor and in cinema industry tattoos are really not seen in a good way because they have to be covered if they don't match the character and the historical period.
Any experiences with temporary tattoos? Which types and brands would you guys suggest?

I read melanotan is considered unsafe and full of side effects, I don't know if it's worth it.
I bought Revolution Tanning Water for a really cheap price and even if I have to put a lot, it seems to be good.
Tanning bed are not my cup of tea, already put sunscreen daily.
View attachment 26138
alright I can respect all of that, the overall idea of RTT is to become masculine looking, so by going to the gym and putting on mass even without the use of steroids it will accomplish that.

as for the tattoos they’re honestly optional, it’s not everyone’s preference anyway so don’t worry about it

good job on the tanning and I agree with you to do it in a manner that minimizes risk of cancer. The tanning water + sunbathing (which in moderation increases testosterone) should do the trick. Continue wearing sunscreen.

One note: I agree with you to get a hormone profile test, talk with a medical professional first but TRT definitely would help a lot imo. Alternatively you could attempt to raise your testosterone through less aggressive methods and supplements.

this thread is a good one, it shares how to raise testosterone and DHT
and contains supplement recommendations