Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Help me out I’m 17 already have been going gym but wanna learn to improve my face

Not sure how lean you are. You have potential already but I would recommend some self-care products like moisturizer to make your skin glow and try chewing mastic gum because that will bring your jawline out more. I recommend Falim its a Turkish mastic gum and is pretty cheap on Amazon. Try adding more cardio if youre not already lean and use a gua sha they work pretty good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure how lean you are. You have potential already but I would recommend some self-care products like moisturizer to make your skin glow and try chewing mastic gum because that will bring your jawline out more. I recommend Falim its a Turkish mastic gum and is pretty cheap on Amazon. Try adding more cardio if youre not already lean and use a gua sha they work pretty good.
I just bought the jawliner 3.0 is that good?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure how lean you are. You have potential already but I would recommend some self-care products like moisturizer to make your skin glow and try chewing mastic gum because that will bring your jawline out more. I recommend Falim it’s a Turkish mastic gum and is pretty cheap on Amazon. Try adding more cardio if youre not already lean and use a gua sha they work pretty good.
I also currently am using moisturiser a cleanser and sylicilic acid I am quite lean I have shoulder veins too but I want to lean out my face idk if that’s to do with my age do you have any tips

Brother you look real good. Your main problem is the puffiness in the face even though your lean. One main reason is that you have acne which inflames the whole face and makes it more puffy, so try to get rid of your acne, (read my old thread).
I would also suggest you to use ice cubes on your face every morning to reduce inflammation on your face and to drink enough water.
There are other aspects and tricks in reducing puffiness as well, but those are the most important.

Don´t stress yourself brother you look good, good luck :barrett:

Back