Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

help me please

Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
11
Online time
1h 39m
Reputation
4
hi guys, I wanna look really different. sorry if this sounds like I am trying too hard I am but yk who cares but I am willing to take any advice to make myself look better like whatever it takes yk I just want to live life as a pretty girl because boys at my school do not find me attractive and I wish I could just do things freely without having insecurities about my face. Feel free to give me any kind of rating and how to fix my face. If you know me irl and u see this pretended you didnd see ok? 😊 ok have a blessed day
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5102.webp
    IMG_5102.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1000008313.webp
    1000008313.webp
    168.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5261.webp
    IMG_5261.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 32
hi guys, I wanna look really different. sorry if this sounds like I am trying too hard I am but yk who cares but I am willing to take any advice to make myself look better like whatever it takes yk I just want to live life as a pretty girl because boys at my school do not find me attractive and I wish I could just do things freely without having insecurities about my face. Feel free to give me any kind of rating and how to fix my face. If you know me irl and u see this pretended you didnd see ok? 😊 ok have a blessed day
There is definitely some part of the skin you can fix
 
Tbh there's really not a lot you can do maybe try a new hairstyle I mean you also get rid of some of the eye bags
 
Literally easily a popular girl in american schools what's the point of coming here if you already get everything handed to you
Just give the person some advice so they can leave and never come back that's what they usually do
 
Literally easily a popular girl in american schools what's the point of coming here if you already get everything handed to you
lol calm down mayne
her skin looks bad from dark spot, her ipd slightly not ideal, she's bloated, bulbous nose too
need a side profile to tell more but yeah she's average
 
lol calm down mayne
her skin looks bad from dark spot, her ipd slightly not ideal, she's bloated, bulbous nose too
need a side profile to tell more but yeah she's average
But you honestly think most guys will care about that I mean maybe for the skin part though
 
Literally easily a popular girl in american schools what's the point of coming here if you already get everything handed to you
I’m not joking. I’m not popular. Boys hate me. I was teased all the time in 6th grade for having a boyfriend and now I don’t have one and rumors spread so quickly about me you have no idea because everybody struggles
 
I’m not joking. I’m not popular. Boys hate me. I was teased all the time in 6th grade for having a boyfriend and now I don’t have one and rumors spread so quickly about me you have no idea because everybody struggles
maybe it's ur personality😂
take note what ive said
 
I’m not joking. I’m not popular. Boys hate me. I was teased all the time in 6th grade for having a boyfriend and now I don’t have one and rumors spread so quickly about me you have no idea because everybody struggles
You did anything that made you get bullied also who gets teased for having a boyfriend in the 6th grade
 
You did anything that made you get bullied also who gets teased for having a boyfriend in the 6th grade
maybe becus young? or they think it's impossible for her to get a bf at that age lol
 
ok
wait I don’t know how to use this app but basically boys would make fun of him for dating me and call me names like I’m the man in the relationship and just how ugly I am I don’t deserve to date anyone but I’m not sure what I did but prob cuz I am too ugly or something like that or maybe I have a shitty personality or both. Not quite sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top