Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

help

red_k47

master of none
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
343
Online time
1d 7m
Reputation
341
Guild
lhtn heaven
Screenshot 2026-09-21 at 4.28.08 PM.webp

how do I tighten infras
 
fym tighten
 
bro your eye area looked like shi but now I see the full youre pretty balanced out blud
didn't seem that bad of area
mogs mine
 
ngl, a pretty good face gng, i wouldn't worry about it much till the age, then u can start dying your eyelashes and eyebrows, might even do softmaxxing for the nose and lips, till then u gotta focuse on your bone growth potential, get the max growth from your genes
 
ngl, a pretty good face gng, i wouldn't worry about it much till the age, then u can start dying your eyelashes and eyebrows, might even do softmaxxing for the nose and lips, till then u gotta focuse on your bone growth potential, get the max growth from your genes
really?? alright I think once I turn like 14 or 15 then test will kick in I hope
 
really?? alright I think once I turn like 14 or 15 then test will kick in I hope
wait till 15, 14 lowkey early as shit
 
брат, видел бы ты какие качки у нас в школе
ебать родной откуда ты
 
рф но с Востока
на тестестерон только не садись ни в коем случае, очень сильно испортит внешность, особенно если в долгосрок использовать
 
но мне все на этом сайте говорят пить его, пока я молодой??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top