Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
youre 13 bruh wait for face to developView attachment 424476
how do I tighten infras
youre 13 bruh wait for face to develop
top lip filler asap
holy shit with that eye area I thought you were 14 or even maybe 15
bro your eye area looked like shi but now I see the full youre pretty balanced out blud
my lips aren't horizontal enough for thatop lip filler asap
alright well thenholy shit with that eye area I thought you were 14 or even maybe 15
filler will make up for itmy lips aren't horizontal enough for tha
nicefiller will make up for it
you told me im unbalanced now you say im balancedbro your eye area looked like shi but now I see the full youre pretty balanced out blud
didn't seem that bad of areabro your eye area looked like shi but now I see the full youre pretty balanced out blud
MogsView attachment 424476
how do I tighten infras
yeah you were unbalanced at 11 evb is, now that youre older its gotten betteryou told me im unbalanced now you say im balanced
thanks yielded im cryingMogs
for philtrum? thank you so much didn't know about thatLip lift, infra fat grafting
really?? alright I think once I turn like 14 or 15 then test will kick in I hopengl, a pretty good face gng, i wouldn't worry about it much till the age, then u can start dying your eyelashes and eyebrows, might even do softmaxxing for the nose and lips, till then u gotta focuse on your bone growth potential, get the max growth from your genes
thanks for buying me igk11 northyeah you were unbalanced at 11 evb is, now that youre older its gotten better
alrighthanks for buying me igk11 north
wait till 15, 14 lowkey early as shitreally?? alright I think once I turn like 14 or 15 then test will kick in I hope
брат, видел бы ты какие качки у нас в школеwait till 15, 14 lowkey early as shit
ебать родной откуда тыбрат, видел бы ты какие качки у нас в школе
Да это просто школа моя наверноеебать родной откуда ты
ты с рф или с украины?Да это просто школа моя наверное
рф но с Востокаты с рф или с украины?
на тестестерон только не садись ни в коем случае, очень сильно испортит внешность, особенно если в долгосрок использоватьрф но с Востока