Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey everyone..

CarsonTheChadd

Established Member
So I’ve recently been called out for being delusional and I’m wondering If I should stop using this shit or not. I am getting bullied a little and people are making jokes about me. Before you vote, just hear my story. My name is Carson Benike and I go to Campbellsport High. I’ve started looksmaxing ever since September 11, 2023, the day I got bullied very badly by Porter Klotz. I’ve always wanted to get girls and gain respect from my peers ever since that incident started. I’ve also wanted to improve myself cause people pick on me for my ticks and Asperger’s. Right now, I am still trying to better myself, even with an alcoholic dad making it harder for me. You may now vote if you liked to, otherwise, have a good forum time without me! (If it reaches to Atleast 50% nooos.) Basically, take a vote rather or not I stay in the forum.