Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey guys, whats the deal with racemaxxing?

its a racist joke, nothing more than a joke.

impossible

its just a joke don't stress over it that much

its this mfer again, bro where are you from then?
Greece n***a
10 Best Things to Do in Greece - What is Greece Most Famous For? – Go Guides
Basic Facts About Greece for Travelers
Athens | History, Population, Landmarks, & Facts | Britannica

why hate indians
They are the filthiest creatures invading europe, they stink and they r**e white women.
Now in looksmaxxing terms, most indians look subhuman, there may be 1 out of 1000 that looks good

filthiest creatures invading europe, they stink and they r**e white women
stereotype + garbage opinion not gonna answer
now in terms of looksmaxxing, indians as same as every race just because of some brainded incels u cant judge a whole country

now in terms of looksmaxxing, indians as same as every race just because of some brainded incels u cant judge a whole country
Dont compare white europe to your shithole pls
have you ever seen this in europe ?

Dont compare white europe to your shithole pls
have you ever seen this in europe ?
listen buddy im not here to defend each and everything that happens in my country i just wanna say that all this hate for indian isnt justified

listen buddy im not here to defend each and everything that happens in my country i just wanna say that all this hate for indian isnt justified
ok so dont compare our civilization with yours or our people with yours

ok so dont compare our civilization with yours or our people with yours
no u listen to me im tired of listening to your f*****g civilization bullshit like what
bros living in 1800s thinking hes superior cuz he white
loser crybaby cant talk facts so finding cringe from social media like what does this even have do do with looksmaxxing
typical brainded penaldo fangirl

no u listen to me im tired of listening to your f*****g civilization bullshit like what
bros living in 1800s thinking hes superior cuz he white
loser crybaby cant talk facts so finding cringe from social media like what does this even have do do with looksmaxxing
typical brainded penaldo fangirl
its over for you log off, not even plastic surgery can save your ugly ass from beeing indian
kys

chrome_GB0qaSYjD0.png
removed the ''india'' LOL

Imo most parts of greece are shitholes to, due to the bad finacial state of greece
like what parts?
i live here and i know that there are few small regions that are shitholes and guess why its that
-illegal immigrants from shitholes like india

who are you do tell me that and who asked you
Any sane looksmaxxer you will ask will tell you that its over for indians, it is not my pov