Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion why midlooking-ugly guys think they mog ?

Donsa

Top Contributor
Established Member
I have met ppl that are 5 to low 6/10 and they think they mog.
I hate this.

They're just straight up delusional. Look at me, I'm ugly, but at least I know it

do they have female attention ?

I used to be one of those people, I think that it’s for a few reasons.

Their self confidence fluctuates on a day to day basis, depending on how they feel

People feed into their delusions calling them “handsome” etc. Most likely because they are a handsome NORMIE, not because they are a handsome person compared to actually attractive people. This is partly why their self confidence fluctuates because they might mog a few people irl, but immediately when they go online they see real attractive people and get humbled.

Also, it’s probably just them coping because they know they are ugly deep down, but they are getting mixed external signals and just choose to cope with “i look good I just have low self esteem”

the final reason is probably just low self awareness, they don’t even know how they actually look and for the most part don’t think about how others perceive them. They live in ignorant bliss but no one likes them in reality

very minimal and they think they are insanely attractive when one random girl DOESNT reject them jfl

very minimal and they think they are insanely attractive when one random girl DOESNT reject them jfl
ik a group of guys who thinks they mog
i literally fw their Oneitises ( they are too pussy to approach the girl they like anyway )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sadly, for example i was with this guy in the bus and there was two 13 year olds who were simping for him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i just want to be able to pull girls
i dont mean confidence, i have heard them ay ''oh im o handsome'' and shit like that

I used to be one of those people, I think that it’s for a few reasons.

Their self confidence fluctuates on a day to day basis, depending on how they feel

People feed into their delusions calling them “handsome” etc. Most likely because they are a handsome NORMIE, not because they are a handsome person compared to actually attractive people. This is partly why their self confidence fluctuates because they might mog a few people irl, but immediately when they go online they see real attractive people and get humbled.

Also, it’s probably just them coping because they know they are ugly deep down, but they are getting mixed external signals and just choose to cope with “i look good I just have low self esteem”

the final reason is probably just low self awareness, they don’t even know how they actually look and for the most part don’t think about how others perceive them. They live in ignorant bliss but no one likes them in reality
Most realistic explanation i've ever heard the best thing too do would be to accept how you really look, and come up with a plan of action to actually look better.

Most realistic explanation i've ever heard the best thing too do would be to accept how you really look, and come up with a plan of action to actually look better.
exactly đź‘Ť