Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi I'm new this is me

voicey

I'm 15 and I wanna become more confident that why I'm here trying to improve myself.

So below can you see pictures of me give me some advice.

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_123919.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20240317_123946.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240317_124004.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
Here are some of your flaws:
- poor undereye support (overall 5/10 eye area)
- the nose is a little too big (don't mind it for now)
- your eyebrows could be more deep set

- you have a projected chin but a little recessed mandible

to improve your eye area you can start by applying ice around your eyes (search for more valuable information on this forum)

to improve your nose the only choice is probably surgery

for the eyebrows try to keep them relaxed

for the jaw make sure to mew since its critical at this age

Overall rating: 6.5/10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
get your health on point:

-stop eating processed food
-eat more vegetables and fruit
-do intense cardio
-gymmaxx
I already go gym but I'll stop eating dessert and stuff

Attachments

• Snapchat-2129730290.jpg
    Snapchat-2129730290.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
Here are some of your flaws:
- poor undereye support (overall 5/10 eye area)
- the nose is a little too big (don't mind it for now)
- your eyebrows could be more deep set

- you have a projected chin but a little recessed mandible

to improve your eye area you can start by applying ice around your eyes (search for more valuable information on this forum)

to improve your nose the only choice is probably surgery

for the eyebrows try to keep them relaxed

for the jaw make sure to mew since its critical at this age

Overall rating: 6.5/10
What about my hair

Taper fade
I usually go with taper fade but my friends say that I suit more with a normal fade. Look below this was last summer
f it won't let me send it here

I'm trying to send a video but It won't let me

all the universities and doctors are dumbasses
✅

nice appeal to authority slave, "LE DOCTORS AND UNIVERSITIES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!"

i know it sounds absurd, i know its too much for your simple brain to think about the things you were told your whole life actually being false

✅

nice appeal to authority slave, "LE DOCTORS AND UNIVERSITIES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!"

i know it sounds absurd, i know its too much for your simple brain to think about the things you were told your whole life actually being false
And who is right? Tiktok😂😂mm

And who is right? Tiktok😂😂mm
n***a i know not everything everyone says is right, but its not even like everything everyone says is cap, there's people who have been studying this shit for years, you cant just say you saw some post on quora saying that, and believe me, im smarter than you

Its not gonna be a motherfucker with an anime girl pic telling me that im the one with the simple brain
allexxs

goku

Back