Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm Brazilian Incel!! and I'm 33 years old!

Hudson

Sempre me achei um cara feio, tenho 33 anos,
Hello everyone, it's my first time here in the community, I'm Brazilian!! and I practically found this community because I'm a 33 year old Incel man, and on top of that I'm still having major bald patches (baldness)... I've practically accepted that I'm ugly because I've never had success with women!

Attachments

• IMG_20240324_102340.jpg
    IMG_20240324_102340.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20240324_102317.jpg
    IMG_20240324_102317.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20240324_102310.jpg
    IMG_20240324_102310.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
you look 40

Hello everyone, it's my first time here in the community, I'm Brazilian!! and I practically found this community because I'm a 33 year old Incel man, and on top of that I'm still having major bald patches (baldness)... I've practically accepted that I'm ugly because I've never had success with women
What u doin here u need to be in your grave or on incels.is you are officially a wizard

Hello everyone, it's my first time here in the community, I'm Brazilian!! and I practically found this community because I'm a 33 year old Incel man, and on top of that I'm still having major bald patches (baldness)... I've practically accepted that I'm ugly because I've never had success with women!
Sendo sincero mano, aos 33 é muito difícil de mudar significativamente a aparência sem cirurgias estéticas, na minha opinião, a sua salvação é fazer dinheiro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sendo sincero mano, aos 33 é muito difícil de mudar significativamente a aparência sem cirurgias estéticas, na minha opinião, a sua salvação é fazer dinhe

Sendo sincero mano, aos 33 é muito difícil de mudar significativamente a aparência sem cirurgias estéticas, na minha opinião, a sua salvação é fazer dinheiro
infelizmente é isso mano!

infelizmente é isso mano!
Foca nisso paezão, faz dinheiro pra caralho e depois você pensa nessas coisas.
No seu caso, sem cirurgia hoje, eu acho difícil conseguir mudar muito o estado, mas com dinheiro, quase tudo é possível .
Seja inteligente, trabalhe com as ferramentas que você tem

Pelo menos você não está ficando careca, mas aqueles braços e ombros minúsculos estão realmente empurrando você para baixo
sim, infelizmente sou magro

Back