Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hi world 1 more rant before i sleep

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,988
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 21h
Reputation
15,065
Location
vast abyss null
having 0 attachment or feelings for anyone anymore but still missing memorys with old friends and partners is so fuckingannoying
I think its just the self malice but jeez bruh
im so tired
I hope I was up b4 3 so I can finally see my bsf after like a week
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top