Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hidden looksmaxxing technique = makeup

Shrek

Toth77's wife
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

for guys who have bad skin u should start using makeup to hide ur flaws

if girls can do this then why cant guys... i dont care if people knew as long as I look better

why is no one discussing this

for guys who have bad skin
This I agree with. Covering up discoloration, acne scars, and bumps with concealer/makeup is helpful especially for a temporary fix.
if girls can do this then why cant guys...
"Why can't guys"
Because
- differences in facial luminance between men and women
- skin thickness/texture difference
- masculine dimorphism (mainly prominence of secondary sex characteristics such as facial hair)
Make-up is designed for females not men. It benefits men temporarily in terms of covering skin issues as mentioned above nothing more.
It gives men a feminine "touch", makes them appear more androgynous, and prevents them from doing classically masculine jobs and activities lest they be exposed.
i dont care if people knew as long as I look better

You should care because women will pick up on it and think you're gay or look down upon you and see you as less masculine.
Women also don't like to see men "cheating/frauding" even though they do it themselves.
Other men will make fun of you and lose respect for you if they ever find out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This I agree with. Covering up discoloration, acne scars, and bumps with concealer/makeup is helpful especially for a temporary fix.

"Why can't guys"
Because
- differences in facial luminance between men and women
- skin thickness/texture difference
- masculine dimorphism (mainly prominence of secondary sex characteristics such as facial hair)
Make-up is designed for females not men. It benefits men temporarily in terms of covering skin issues as mentioned above nothing more.
It gives men a feminine "touch", makes them appear more androgynous, and prevents them from doing classically masculine jobs and activities lest they be exposed.

You should care because women will pick up on it and think you're gay or look down upon you and see you as less masculine.
Women also don't like to see men "cheating/frauding" even though they do it themselves.
Other men will make fun of you and lose respect for you if they ever find out.
ty for providing a response @Rkelly unlike @john who just dislikes it with no reasoning

I would consider make up for my dark/hollow undereye

I would consider make up for my dark/hollow undereye
I have like really dark circles under my eyes and sometimes I use it. But when doing sports it's kinda hard because you can't sweat a lot.

I have like really dark circles under my eyes and sometimes I use it. But when doing sports it's kinda hard because you can't sweat a lot.
Would be curious as to what you looked like. I have recessed infraorbital/ dark undereye and I’m trying to lose fat. As you play sports there is a good chance you are lean therefore might look similar to what I would do if I were lean

No thanks, I don't want endocrine disruptors and carcinogens on my skin, since I'm already effeminate compared to my dad.