EBKgod
Active member
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2026
- Messages
- 95
- Online time
- 10h 14m
- Reputation
- 197
Anyone else genetically hold a LOT of fat in their face? It’s annoying asf right now at nearly 17 but I’m pretty sure it’s why my parents look so young in their 40s.
Even with abs I have quite a soft and chubby face, but also somewhat hollow cheeks it’s strange. I guess the only solution is to stay relatively lean for my teens and wait until I’m older but it’s annoying asf right now bc I end up looking young for my age.
Even with abs I have quite a soft and chubby face, but also somewhat hollow cheeks it’s strange. I guess the only solution is to stay relatively lean for my teens and wait until I’m older but it’s annoying asf right now bc I end up looking young for my age.