Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hihi

undrdex

min
hi guys. this is me with no makeup (even tho i only use mascara (tmr i can upload one with it if needed)). i am 15yo and i think i have body dysmorphia. i receive compliments when i am using makeup but i can’t actually believe them because i don’t feel that pretty. i can’t either go out without it because i never feel comfortable with my face. can someone please give me advices on how to get naturally prettier pls? ty in advance 89ECBCBD-7495-4923-9CEB-77F928327EB3.jpeg

Okay just saying this forum is gonna be an uphill battle for you

You have a decent complexion, your flaws lie in the actual structure of your face

You have nice eyes and decent eyebrows, the biggest detractor is your nose prob

This in no way means you’re unattractive or won’t do well with boys, but if you’re trying to look at your face objectively that’s what I’ve noticed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay just saying this forum is gonna be an uphill battle for you

You have a decent complexion, your flaws lie in the actual structure of your face

You have nice eyes and decent eyebrows, the biggest detractor is your nose prob

This in no way means you’re unattractive or won’t do well with boys, but if you’re trying to look at your face objectively that’s what I’ve noticed
ty :3 and yep, i actually want to work on my nose (is my principal insecurity + my height)

5’10 or 5’11 approximately ig
Tbh you shouldn’t be that insecure about it, unless you’re like 6’1+ girls really shouldn’t have any reason to worry about height, there are plenty of guys who are much taller than you

atp ion do it for the guys though, is just that a lot of people (friends too) bother me a lot w it since i was younger😓

atp ion do it for the guys though, is just that a lot of people (friends too) bother me a lot w it since i was younger😓
Oh haha that’s just teasing bro it’s not that deep

I get teased all the time because I wear glasses but 🤷‍♂️

hi guys. this is me with no makeup (even tho i only use mascara (tmr i can upload one with it if needed)). i am 15yo and i think i have body dysmorphia. i receive compliments when i am using makeup but i can’t actually believe them because i don’t feel that pretty. i can’t either go out without it because i never feel comfortable with my face. can someone please give me advices on how to get naturally prettier pls? ty in advance View attachment 29383
so, if my most noticeable flaw is my nose… which other aspect i can improve so it can be least visible/distract from the main issue? lol 😓

ur pretty. the dysmorphia is probably from lack of jaw

ur nose is attractive. if u had a bigger jaw your nose wouldnt look as big

hi guys. this is me with no makeup (even tho i only use mascara (tmr i can upload one with it if needed)). i am 15yo and i think i have body dysmorphia. i receive compliments when i am using makeup but i can’t actually believe them because i don’t feel that pretty. i can’t either go out without it because i never feel comfortable with my face. can someone please give me advices on how to get naturally prettier pls? ty in advance View attachment 29383
You look good what are you talking about

Still some of your flaws may be the recessed mandible, the far apart eyes which causea the lower third to look way wider and gives an effect of bad harmomy, for now jusr focus on mewing, chewing and having a good diet, you have potential

Back