Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hollow Cheeks (Stop Asking about it)

N

Neo

Hollow Cheeks
HAVE HOLLOW CHEEKS SUBLIMINAL EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND VERY FAST RESULTS - YouTube

They're caused cheekbone projection (high cheekbones) and Buccinator atrophy.

Buccinator muscle - Wikipedia

The buccinator is only meant to be used in babies to swallow and some facial expression.

if you want hollow cheeks change the way you swallow.

I feel like this is a personal attack

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always thought the more muscle you have the less hollow they appear
Zygomaticus major muscle (Musculus zygomaticus major) | Kenhub

your working out these muscles as they cause the hollow cheek shape.

High cheekbones = hollow cheeks it’s as simple as that

Lol no it’s not. The appearance of hollow cheeks is influenced by depth and projection as well as height and possible fat distribution.
Obviously and masseters can play a big part but if you have high cheekbones it can help getting hollow cheeks

Obviously and masseters can play a big part but if you have high cheekbones it can help getting hollow cheeks
your comment here contradicts your statement earlier. im running for presidency and i need helpers you interested in being a politician?

your comment here contradicts your statement earlier. im running for presidency and i need helpers you interested in being a politician?
Why is you’re profile a picture of someone you’re not? You are autistic buddy

You’re def a fat ass with no facial structure

good initiative you got your resume ready

I need to fix my jaw first. but i get hollow cheeks when i smile
What do you mean you have to fix your jaw? Like bone smashing or some surgery