Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion holy shit

Whitepill

Quick Mango CEO
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
this Instagram video has blackpill terminology in it and I saw a person I know like it. Ovaa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also for those who don’t have IG6FB47F2D-620E-4F9D-8FBC-E6890BB2C844.jpeg

Last edited:
i feel that blackpill terminology is the norm on the internet but a very vocal but small minority acts like blackpill terminology is something only incels use

i feel that blackpill terminology is the norm on the internet but a very vocal but small minority acts like blackpill terminology is something only incels use
I only ever seen it on these type of forums, does that mean this is going mainstream? Or are they just going to make fun of the shit if it goes mainstream?

well it seems the norm in online gaming

unsure if the norm on facebook or not
I’ve heard a person irl call another person a mid tier normie. That’s only one person however

I’ve heard a person irl call another person a mid tier normie. That’s only one person however
I feel like the person I know how liked it is probably just low inhib and doesn’t give a shit about IG liked videos

i hate everything about youuuuuuuu , whyy do iiiiiiii love youuuuuuu

Itd be interesting/weird tho
ok

i mean i knew looksmaxxing before it blew up on tiktok, it was strange watching kids do the shushing jawline meme and bawl about a10 hunter eyes and mewing
it happens with everything
its just social media rotting through your skull like that eben byers guy who drank radium

ok

i mean i knew looksmaxxing before it blew up on tiktok, it was strange watching kids do the shushing jawline meme and bawl about a10 hunter eyes and mewing
it happens with everything
its just social media rotting through your skull like that eben byers guy who drank radium
Maybe