Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hormones and relaxation

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
What I read is a MTF on Quora said that taking her HRT (estrogen) improved her mental condition:

"The best parts in my experience were the mental changes. The anger and confusion, the constant irritation, that feeling of things not being right. Also my depression, all went away when removing the testosterone and further improved with estrogen. This supports the idea that our brains are programmed to look for specific hormone profiles from birth. A cis male would find himself becoming depressed and anxiety would boost for him if you lowered his T or elevated his Estrogen. And reverse for cis women, just ask women with PCOS how they feel with elevated Testosterone levels. They do not feel right at all and can suffer terrible depression and anxiety, it can even be compared to Dysphoria at times. Their brains need the right hormones to function, it isn’t just the body. "

However, I question her opinion on hormones. Because also on Quora a guy said his low T caused anger, confusion and irritation, and that taking testosterone reduced that. So perhaps low t causes this, and filling with either estrogen or testosterone causes more wellness? But on another website (not quora), they said that testosterone causes anger. So I am not sure. Maybe it varies from person to person, maybe some people get angry on T, and others get less angry.

One thing that seems to be 100% unanimous is that T boosts sex drive. So I don't think T is a great choice for incels, why would you want to be a horny incel?

Reading this story (on Quora) I wish this was me:
"Well there is only 1 case I know of here in Australia where a man took estradiol for just over a year without realising it. It was a bit of a dubious event and the court never really made a ruling on the guilt of his wife because the case was dropped and settled out of court.

So a man and his wife both in their mid 30's got into pegging. The wife enjoyed pegging her husband with a lifelike squirty dildo to give him that sensationof being filled. At some stage she decided to place an estradiol pill called vagifem into the eye of the dildo and shoot that deep into her husband on a nightly basis with the simulated load she was squirting up there. They did this every night for just over a year and the husband couldn't believe just how much his wife wanted sex every night.

After a while the husband began to have less and less interest in penetrative sex with his wife and found more pleasure in the anal stimulus his wife was giving him. His body, hair and mental state began to change and he started to develop breasts. His wife loved them and played with and sucked on his nipples now so he just enjoyed his nightly pleasure sessions and shrugged it off.

After around 8 months of this the husband realizing he had some fairly significant body changes went to see a Dr. He had some rudimentary checks and his Dr recommended diet and exercise and maybe quit smoking. The wife in full support of him helped change his diet, went to the gym with him and they both quit smoking with the use of patches.

After another 7 months the husband returns to the Dr and the changes are now very noticeable. The Dr sends the man for blood tests and the results are horrific. His hormones are pretty much reversed. But the lab doing the test noticed something strange about the type of estrogen in his blood and tipped off the Dr who asked him if he was deliberately trying to transition into womanhood

The husband clearly shocked by this and having female like emotions bursts into tears and asks what's going on. Then proceeded to have a minor heart attack in the Drs room. Rushed to hospital the Dr called the police realising the man had been basically poisoned against his will. After more tests in hospital a warrant to search the man's home turned up a huge stash of vagifem that the wife obtained somehow and had been dosing her husband with. The supposed nicotine patches she had been lovingly placing on her husbands back for him were high dosage HRT patches obtained illegally. And much research turned up on her laptop about “Feminising Foods and Herbs”

Anyway the case never finished in the courts. They made up and actually got back together and he became her wife in the end and finished the transformation. His heart attack was from a blood clott caused by the home brew mix of estradiol and HRT patches without proper medical supervision. If the clot had entered his brain it may have meant a stroke or death.

In any case. No he was not the same man anymore and decided he did not even want to be a man anymore. Taking estrogen for a year would change your thought patterns and some of the physical changes would be irreversible."
I am low T so I did not get into a fit of jealous rage reading this story. But if I had medium or high T I might have become jealous and angry about it.

My opinion is the most important thing is mewing. I believe no incel should take T until they master mewing, because there is no reason to get horny if you are going to get rejected. I read online that there is "no credible scientific evidence for mewing". The same articles that doubt mewing, also do not teach people how to mew correctly. They usually just say to put the tongue on the roof. But never do they explain to put the back of your tongue on the roof.

Then, what I read is this... from a man, who had low T, that he was tall and had strong muscles. Again I say, the most important thing is androgenic receptors in your muscles... if you lack androgenic receptors in your muscles, yet take daily T, you will still probably be weak. And I have heard that exercises causes micro fractures in the muscles, which somehow supposedly builds androgenic receptors (I did not know if the source was even credible.) But 100% unanimously, exercise does increase T. So all you would need to do is exercise to build muscle. If you exercise, yet cannot gain muscle then you have an unusual biology. Could it be stress? I have heard (I do not know if the source was credible) that stress reduces testosterone.

I have also heard men had much more testosterone in the 1900s than now. And men lost 25% or 50% of testosterone since the 90s. And some people believe this is why there are incels, but I do not think it is this. Because if testosterone made people chads, then all FTMs would be chads. Yet some FTMs end up as this
Also if low t caused inceldom, then 8000 years ago there was more incels than now, I doubt those ancients had low t.

Again I say the most important thing is mewing. If you do not improve your jawline then you could be a bluepiller, always wondering if your personality is causing rejection. But the real reason is jawline. And if testosterone caused chad jawlines then all ftms would have chad jawlines.

Since it is 100% unanimous that males have lost T since the 90s and 1900s, and also we see that males are taller than the 1900s, it is clear that testosterone is not important for height, Danny Devito is high T, what you need for height is HGH. If you really want to boost testosterone you should ignore traditional masculinity norms, for example they tell you to eat processed foods and that tree huggers are effiminant. When it is processed foods, industry and pollution that causes low T in the first place. If you actually want more testosterone then you need to wear a gas mask at all times, and only eat organic foods that people say are foods for effiminant tree hugger hippies.

Now, one of the downsides of estrogen therapy, why I do not support it that much. Estrogen might fuse bones. If you look like an ogre then estrogen may just fuse your bones more. When I was on estrogen it gave me a chad jawline, when I stopped estrogen I got an incel jawline. If you take estrogen at an early age then it may supposedly help with your bones but I have seen a transwoman who started at an early age yet was extremely tall (taller than cis males.) I have also heard that estrogen can increase height, but I have also heard blocking estrogen can increase height.

Then finally, a lot of these websites. For example this https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/01/health/mobile-phone-sperm-count-wellness/index.html it seems to ignore that low T men probably play trashy mobile games, so probably it is not mobile phones effecting sperms, but the type of men who has low sperm. Then the other websites who talk of sperm count and sperm quality. But what does this mean? What does sperm quality and count really even men? If I use words like "sperm quality" what I refer to is likelihood of healthy and aesthetic genetic offspring with a larger than average cranial volume. Such talk is forbidden in the mainstream, so its likely when they refer to sperm quality it's meaning might be different from that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
brother what do you want to say?
You are brainwashed at birth from schools to believe every essay ought to have a concise point, maybe there is no one point

I don´t think taking estrogen will increase your height. I heard it closes your growth plates and minimises height because of that. Also I think that testosterone is extremely important it changes your whole appearance and it is also greatly linked to muscle growth.
The reason people are getting taller is because of "better" in form of more nutrition. But in many western countries in plateaus, because nutrition is getting worse again through highly proccessed food. And also hgh is linked to testosterone, so the higher your testosterone is the more likely your hgh is high as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don´t think taking estrogen will increase your height. I heard it closes your growth plates and minimises height because of that. Also I think that testosterone is extremely important it changes your whole appearance and it is also greatly linked to muscle growth.
The reason people are getting taller is because of "better" in form of more nutrition. But in many western countries in plateaus, because nutrition is getting worse again through highly proccessed food. And also hgh is linked to testosterone, so the higher your testosterone is the more likely your hgh is high as well.
Sounds like nutrition is more important than testosterone for height. Its 100% unanimously agreed that modern males are very low t compared to before, yet are taller than before. And the western diet has been criticized for its lack of nutritional qualities so maybe there are other factors besides nutrition. But I assume that if you took 2 twins and gave 1 more T than the other, I would assume the twin with more T would end up taller

yes western diet was at it´s peak, but now is decreasing in quality. All this processed food hasn´t good any micronutrients anymore that are essential for us. And I assume your hypothesis with the twins is right.

Back