Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can a man be gay

Tim

The one who left it all behind
Super Moderator
Established Member
How can a man be gay? I can't understand how people can be that mentally ill.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
How can a guy choose another guy over this:

Because they cant find women and become desperate

what do you define as "gay"?

Are you referring to "gay" as in having some homosexual sex?

Or exclusive gay at all times 100% of the time?

The former is easy to explain. Who wouldn't want this?

1710367310928.png

• Staff
  • Staff
All this lgbt bullshit, there are only 2 f*****g genders you either identify as a male or a female

• Staff
I mean id rather stay virgin than shove a dick up my ass
well that's the same attitude as hardcore lesbians. Lesbians that are more based, and many non lesbian girls, want a dick up their ass.

one reason for that attitude is certain kind of androgens, forgot the chemical name of the androgens but its not testosterone or dht. in a study they found the sexuality was defined by certain types of androgens and estrogens

• Staff
Because they cant find women and become desperate
How can you become that desperate though, ive never had interaction with a girl before. But ive never though about getting a bf instead

All this lgbt bullshit, there are only 2 f*****g genders you either identify as a male or a female
what if someone has a penis and vagina at the same time

also, what if someone is a bot

and what gender are autists that cut of their balls, what if the autist does not behave like a man or a woman and has no balls also

How can you become that desperate though, ive never had interaction with a girl before. But ive never though about getting a bf instead
well its just the example u posted was highly handpicked, u pick a woman with godtier genetics that acts like an angel and is super flirty and interested in the camera person

same but its the only thing i can come up with

• Staff
well that's the same attitude as hardcore lesbians. Lesbians that are more based, and many non lesbian girls, want a dick up their ass.

one reason for that attitude is certain kind of androgens, forgot the chemical name of the androgens but its not testosterone or dht. in a study they found the sexuality was defined by certain types of androgens and estrogens
Idc about all this bs. Nowadays everyone is getting brainwashed by social media, vegan this climate that lgbt this sexism that. All those soyboys should hang themselves. 50 years ago there where almost no gays (as it should be)

• Staff
what if someone has a penis and vagina at the same time

also, what if someone is a bot

and what gender are autists that cut of their balls, what if the autist does not behave like a man or a woman and has no balls also
Wtf is a bot? I mean even if you cut of your balls your still a guy, you either are born as XX or XY

• Staff
well its just the example u posted was highly handpicked, u pick a woman with godtier genetics that acts like an angel and is super flirty and interested in the camera person
That still doesnt change the fact that they have acces to this type of content and choose dick over it

That still doesnt change the fact that they have acces to this type of content and choose dick over it
i mean what you posted is a fantasy, the average guy does not meet women like that IRL

my theory is that gayness is a mix of genetics and upbringing. My theory is that some gays are prenatally given certain combinations of androgens and estrogens that cause gayness. While other gays have these same ratios of androgens and estrogens while also possibly having an upbringing that might cause gayness.

your personality is defined before age 7, after age 7 that is the person you will be. So for example if a boy had a bunch of overbearing sisters who bullied and were toxic to them and excluded them from activities. And some male best friends that were always nice to them. Then if they were given a certain concoction of hormones prenatally or at a young age they might turn out to be gay.

then you also have some paradox you've created. you don't understand why someone would want some dick up their butt. this creates a paradox, because how could there be a world where women don't want dick up their butt if it was not possible for someone to want dick up their butt? You'd get either a world where people want dick up their butt or a world where no men would want dick up their butt so no women would want dick up their butt either.
I mean id rather stay virgin than shove a dick up my ass
so if you do not bottom but have sex with a guy that's not gay then?

? a bot is a robot. i am asking what Gender is a machine a humanoid machine

What if someone was born XXY,XXX, XYY, ...?
machines do not have genders, they are objects.

intersex conditions are definitely real, but the exception doesn't make the rule. in life we learn that people have 10 fingers. Just because some people have more or less doesn't mean that is now no longer a biological fact that we humans were programmed to be this way. we are biologically meant to be born to be healthy XX or XY, not intersex, just as how humans are biologically meant to have 10 fingers, not more/less.

machines do not have genders, they are objects.
what if the machine is sentient

intersex conditions are definitely real, but the exception doesn't make the rule. in life we learn that people have 10 fingers. Just because some people have more or less doesn't mean that is now no longer a biological fact that we humans were programmed to be this way. we are biologically meant to be born to be healthy XX or XY, not intersex, just as how humans are biologically meant to have 10 fingers, not more/less.
humans are also biologically programmed to be fat and crave sugar and carbs. also they seem to be programmed to litter everywhere and trash the environment also

what if the machine is sentient

humans are also biologically programmed to be fat and crave sugar and carbs. also they seem to be programmed to litter everywhere and trash the environment also
sentience does not equal to having a gender, there are many genderless gods. to put it simply, some beings can be above gender.
humans like fat and sugar because back then you needed quick energy sources. now, we have too much of it because of industrialization, and people's brains are still similar to primitive. idk about the littering and trashing, where I live its deeply frowned upon and i rarely see anyone do it. probably upbringing, people not taught proper manners and raised like pigs.

• Reddit Gold
Reactions: Tim
  • Staff
Machines cant have a gender. Your brainwashed as well

• Staff
Its as simple as this your either born with a anaconda or a canyon. That how you know if your a guy or a girl no bs like cutting of your dick or doing hrt

• Staff
And ofc almost noone is able to pull a girl that looks that good but still girls are way more attractive than dudes. How can a dude think that a other guy looks so good that he wants to f**k him

And ofc almost noone is able to pull a girl that looks that good but still girls are way more attractive than dudes. How can a dude think that a other guy looks so good that he wants to f**k him
hmm i actually see some logic in your reasoning.

good question, i realize that most girls are bottoms. So this would explain why many gays are bottoms but does not explain gay tops. Gay tops who go for femboys is explained, but this does not explain masc4masc gays.

Idc about all this bs. Nowadays everyone is getting brainwashed by social media, vegan this climate that lgbt this sexism that. All those soyboys should hang themselves. 50 years ago there where almost no gays (as it should be)
you are punishing yourself by being anti-anti climate change. I do not want the burden of having to bear 120 degree summers. Why do you doubt reality? Climate change science is real and I know this because I go outdoors and observe it happening in the real world.

I like cars. Always wanted a car but I am too poor for that. A car ban would be retarded but so be it. If it means I don't have to bear a 110 degree summer then so be it. Bikes are cheaper and people should just use bikes. Most lanes should be for bikes. There should be 1 lane reserved for cargo transport cars and trucks.

As for veganism. 2 reasons. 1 they treat animals badly in factory farms so people go vegan. 2nd is meat is less efficient than growing vegetables. So eating vegetables will always f**k up the environment less than eating meat. Growing meat will always be less efficient than growing vegetables and grains unless they invent an efficient lab grown meat. And growing meat is significantly inefficient, maybe 10x or 2x I'm not sure.

As for 50 years ago there were gays but they were just closeted about it because of pple like u.

• Staff
I am not anti climate change but the country i live in takes it way to serious, we are gonna cut of our main income source for a better climate f**k off. I live on a farm myself i kill my own chickens for a fresh piece of chicken, we also have cows we kill for food. We treat these animals like they are our children. I also know there where gays 50 years ago but not as much as nowadays

Oh and what about furries, those didnt exist 50 years ago

I am not anti climate change but the country i live in takes it way to serious, we are gonna cut of our main income source for a better climate f**k off. I live on a farm myself i kill my own chickens for a fresh piece of chicken, we also have cows we kill for food. We treat these animals like they are our children. I also know there where gays 50 years ago but not as much as nowadays

Oh and what about furries, those didnt exist 50 years ago
drastic measures do need to be taken, however i believe that certain groups have been sabotaging various clean energy technologies for their own personal gain. had we clean energy sooner then things would not be so dire

• Staff
drastic measures do need to be taken, however i believe that certain groups have been sabotaging various clean energy technologies for their own personal gain. had we clean energy sooner then things would not be so dire
SO stopping your main income source is a good thing

SO stopping your main income source is a good thing
no it is a zero sum situation. Similar to how poor are expected to reverse climate change when certain groups have been sabotaging clean energy or profiting from dirty energy

bro, i feel like you just made this post so you can debate people online and try and convince others to validate your view point. not everyone agrees, and people replying to you fuels your need for attention and self-righteousness. just let it go. gay people exist, and they arent going to hurt you by existing. i agree furry and nonbinary shit is stupid, but let them live their retarded fantasies. are you going to focus on self-improvement or are you going to focus on all of the negatives you perceive?

How can someon like a n***a over this girl
ecea0de97d2ec05e26543381f021798c.jpg

she doesnt look real, unrealistic. maybe she has insane genetics and hits the gym for glutes, but she looks weird. also whoever posts their ass pics online is a red flag
it was an example dude..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rhinoballs Ratings 1
I Looksmaxxing 11
I Looksmaxxing 2
Donsa Off-Topic 22