Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How can I achieve this side profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendejo

Top Contributor
Established Member
Morph:
(Deleted)

Original pic:
(Deleted)

Could I achieve that with infraorbital implants, a browridge implant, a side wing osteotomy, a chin shield osteotomy and a rhinoplasty?

@Dr Shekelberg @Rkelly I want to know your opinion, would you guys change anything about the morph? If so, what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, do you have any suggestions on how to get denser facial hair?

chin shield osteotomy
this gives both horizontal and vertical lengthening of chin right? but I think it might make the chin appear a bit narrower from the front
Also, do you have any suggestions on how to get denser facial hair?
just get a beard transplant via DHI technique
best option imo

this gives both horizontal and vertical lengthening of chin right?
Not necessarily, at least that's what I think.

I am interested on it because apparently it does not make the mentolabial fold deeper.

change anything about the morph
I would change vertical position of the nasion
from this pic it looks between the lower limbus and midpupil range (closer to midpupil)
I would aim for between upper eyelid margin and supratarsal fold

I would also make your nostrils more parallel to the floor, they're inclined upwards too much in this pic imo
Not necessarily, at least that's what I think.

I am interested on it because apparently it does not make the mentolabial fold deeper.
ik it doesn't deepen the mentolabial fold but if you look at results especially where there is vertical lengthening it makes the chin appear less broad
It seems to mostly benefit you saggitally and coronally but not transversally
implant can do all three I think

double jaw with ccw
I don't see how that would give me the results on the morph tbh, I didn't even advance my jaws on the morph.

(Deleted)

Last edited:
I would aim for between upper eyelid margin and supratarsal fold
Isn't that too high? Show me an example of someone with a nasion like that.

I would also make your nostrils more parallel to the floor, they're inclined upwards too much in this pic imo
Yeah, I think I have hanging alae.
30fdd6f0c2c7f38d8e1b7e7f40ee9547--plastic-surgery-skulls.jpg

I used to think I had a retracted columella but I'm not sure anymore, what do you think?

Isn't that too high? Show me an example of someone with a nasion like that.
Cruise
1601325028283.png1601325046298.png1601325092122.png
Cavill
1601325142900.png1601325157827.png1601325194659.png
Yeah, I think I have hanging alae.
maybe slightly, could also be something with the premaxilla
nasolabial angle criteria changes depending on literature/research/person(s)
i find it best to intially refer to nasal base inclination which is angle between the line connecting the anterior and posterior ends of the nostril and vertical facial plane.
Nasolabial angle can be distorted or confusing due to role of upper lip and columella. They say 90-95 is ideal for men but many african/black males have as low as 75 due to excessive upper lip inclination. But if you strictly use nb inclination they would have something within the 90-100 range.

i find it best to intially refer to nasal base inclination which is angle between the line connecting the anterior and posterior ends of the nostril and vertical facial plane.
Nasolabial angle can be distorted or confusing due to role of upper lip and columella. They say 90-95 is ideal for men but many african/black males have as low as 75 due to excessive upper lip inclination. But if you strictly use nb inclination they would have something within the 90-100 range.
What would you say is the ideal nasal base inclination?

Rhino and genio to keep things simple.

Also, side profile mogs mine BRUTALLY.

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
What would you say is the ideal nasal base inclination?
90 degrees
Look at Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, he has near perfect nb inclination and nasolabial angle imo.
He has an extremely dimorphic nose especially from the front
1601349345249.png1601349360195.png1601349752675.png

I think a normal genioplasty would make my mentolabial fold deeper than what it already is.

You mean the morph, right?
No, I am talking about your original side profile. It mogs mine brutally.

No, I am talking about your original side profile. It mogs mine brutally.
How does it mog yours? Your gonial angle is much better than mine if I remember well.

Straight up lying at this point jfl
You haven't even seen my side profile, have you? How do you dare to say that I'm lying then?

Straight up lying at this point jfl
Exactly JFL, it's only a matter of time before @john starts claiming that I heightmog him as well despite me being 3 inches shorter than him.

giphy.gif

You haven't even seen my side profile, have you? How do you dare to say that I'm lying then?
I can deduce it from your frontal, and whoever saw it I forgot exactly who said it's highly forward grown and acromegalic.

Exactly JFL, it's only a matter of time before @john starts claiming that I heightmog him as well despite me being 3 inches shorter than him.

giphy.gif
Hey bro john do both of us dick mog you by any chance as well? Hell, I bet even Mike dick mogs you with his 4,5x2,5

I can deduce it from your frontal, and whoever saw it I forgot exactly who said it's highly forward grown and acromegalic.
mirin your 'deducing' skills.

giphy.gif
Hey bro john do both of us dick mog you by any chance as well? Hell, I bet even Mike dick mogs you with his 4,5x2,5
To both of you and your failed humor

200_d.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Rei
(Deleted)

@Rkelly I made some small tweaks to the original morph based on your feedback, what do you think?

Last edited:
View attachment 16326

@Rkelly I made some small tweaks to the original morph based on your feedback, what do you think?
Looks a bit better, chin and glabella should be more forward, you remind me of some french actor I can't remember tho
I turned you into Chad jfl
(Deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your side profile is good in my opinion. If the front is good you’re good to go

old post ffs

Your side profile is good in my opinion. If the front is good you’re good to go
My front looks much better than my side profile, have you never seen it?

My front looks much better than my side profile, have you never seen it?
Might have I don’t remember. But if that’s true there it’s probably utterly mogs even my best Looksmaxxed potential

And what happened? Your skin just dried out or what?
Just dried out, yes. And didn't look as vibrant but I can't objectively say this, I didn't take before and after pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back