Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What should i change to achieve more face harmony? (I started doing workout so you don't have to remind me of that but anything else helps)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will, ps. Do i have any good features? I need a little motivation so that's why I'm asking

better eyebrows
you look very feminine, but i think you are male?
surgery
he looks like leonard decaprio

and looking fem is good

you should play Link and make a Zelda movie by nintendo, u will be rich

he looks like leonard decaprio

and looking fem is good
i didnt say being fem is bad, i am just not sure if the person is a male or a female bc usually you give different advice depending on gender

Ps. Can someone tell which Lana Del Rey song do i look like?

Ps. Can someone tell which Lana Del Rey song do i look like?
u dont look like any Lana song but I think what throws me off abt ur face is how ur lips and nose have a big distance. plus ur face is puffy and on top of tht ur eyes look diff. one eye is big and the other is smaller idk if ur squinting tho. ur eyebrows can be thicker use castor oil/almond oil. try to cover ur big forehead with some hair as well. idk the proportions r off u lack harmony but u dont have bad features

u dont look like any Lana song but I think what throws me off abt ur face is how ur lips and nose have a big distance. plus ur face is puffy and on top of tht ur eyes look diff. one eye is big and the other is smaller idk if ur squinting tho. ur eyebrows can be thicker use castor oil/almond oil. try to cover ur big forehead with some hair as well. idk the proportions r off u lack harmony but u dont have bad features
My brows are thicker now because i use green tree oil, and yes i was squinting, i must sleep on my back that's for sure