Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can i get money as a 14 yo

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
need money for looksmaxxing

what can I do to actually make some cash, i’m open to online businesses e-commerce etc, have tried doing lawn mowing and small things like that but there’s not a good market for that kind of thing where I live

in short what can i do that will actually generate cashflow and that I don’t need to work on more than like 10 hours a week(I have school)

what can I do to actually make some cash, i’m open to online businesses e-commerce etc, have tried doing lawn mowing and small things like that but there’s not a good market for that kind of thing where I live

in short what can i do that will actually generate cashflow and that I don’t need to work on more than like 10 hours a week(I have school)
Learn programming

Or if you have more time learn lower programming (but this is for the long run)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

there are infinite ways to make money

what are your strengths/interests?

What parts of looksmaxxing do you wanna do. Moneymaxxing might not even be necessary.
I’m in puberty right now, so no 1. priority is healthmaxxing. I need money to buy supplements and things like that mainly. Also better clothes, shoes, cologne etc. but that comes after looksmaxxing. And I want to save up to get a jaw fillers and genio when i’m 18

there are infinite ways to make money

what are your strengths/interests?
I’ve taken courses in sales before, and im not afraid to research and learn new things but I need an product/idea

i dont know about using AI for coding but its great for building websites
your half right with that, it can create simple websites. but when handling back-end and database. AI is not that useful YET

Crime unironically or working for other people (like mowing their grass and walking their dogs type shit)
Most markets are oversaturated as f**k and you can't even make money regularly with like an IT job

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gymcel88. Off-Topic 7
HaydenJFlyHawk Fashion & Style 2
Donsa Off-Topic 5
T Looksmaxxing 1