Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to moneymaxx

gymcel88.

Seriously i think i’ve applied to at least 100 jobs nobody will hire me. I have a good structured resume, past work experience, extracurriculars, doing decent in school , open schedule and still nothing :mad:
if any of you have had any success getting jobs (and i mean basic jobs like retail or food service) how have you done it? I feel like mostly everyone who is young and has a job gets in because they know someone who works there

Add to ur resume that you're some kind of minority that'll help. I told my friend to add to his resume he had ''native ancestory'' and supported LGBT and that actually helped him. Just be anything but a white man and you'll have more chances.

Also go and apply IRL. Indeed and these types of websites suck. Also look good when you go to apply IRL, first impression is all that matters. I've been hired just for ''being pretty and having a good vibe'' before (but that's just woman privilege, no clue if that works for guys).

start stealing and selling only way your gonna make fast money is by doing illegal shit plus its NT as f**k
unironically this, selling drugs to friends isnt a bad side hustle too when you get good rates on TOR sites

ignore normies that will whine calling u degen, wouldn't recommend stealing tho

as long as you have your mind set for greater things, stack it bradda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
unironically this, selling drugs to friends isnt a bad side hustle too when you get good rates on TOR sites

ignore normies that will whine calling u degen, wouldn't recommend stealing tho

as long as you have your mind set for greater things, stack it bradda
how can i find stuff thats legit tho? like how do i know its not a cop or a scam

how can i find stuff thats legit tho?
ill dm u

how do i know its not a cop or a scam
you don't. but believe me when i say that feds aren't looking for buyers, they are after the vendors

most TOR sites have a review system and escrow where your money isn't given to the vendor until you confirm that you received your package so scamming is hard to come by