Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How do I fix my asymmetrical face, and get rid of dimples to a certain extent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
for chewing i would recommend gum. there is a mewing thread somewhere here one sec
What type of gum? Will mewing actually make that much of a difference? Is it worth mewing for me?

6’ height might bump you up slightly but not really at all. Face rating would be pretty similar to smv
What is smv? How do I get my face rating better, give every flaw and how to fix naturally or with surgery if possible.

It looks symmetrical already
I have a bit of a lazy eye and my nose isn’t very symmetrical, what can I do to make my face more attractive? Like mewing, chewing, what needs to grow or what do I need to do, like eyebrows need to be thicker or how to get hunter eyes or something.

I have a bit of a lazy eye and my nose isn’t very symmetrical, what can I do to make my face more attractive? Like mewing, chewing, what needs to grow or what do I need to do, like eyebrows need to be thicker or how to get hunter eyes or something.
Everyone’s face has asymmetries

Your face is fine you need to improve hair. That’s the only thing I can recommend tbh
Surely there is something to fix about my face or to make better? Will losing fat give me more pronounced check bones, so I need shorter hair at the back and longer on top and also need to change my hairstyle.

Surely there is something to fix about my face or to make better? Will losing fat give me more pronounced check bones, so I need shorter hair at the back and longer on top and also need to change my hairstyle.
I guess you could lose fat, but your facial harmony is good at this bodyfat percentage

Your face is fine you need to improve hair. That’s the only thing I can recommend tbh
Also if there is nothing wrong with my face, what could be better that I can change, like eyebrows, would thicker eyebrows help me?

I guess you could lose fat, but your facial harmony is good at this bodyfat percentage
Ok my facial harmony is good, surely can you find something to bring me to mid or high htn or am I permanently stuck at low htn.

So I have some sun damage? What will a gel based moisturiser do for me? What can I do specifically facial wise to get a more attractive face other than trying to fix asymmetry, also any recommendations other than sleeping on my back to fix facial asymmetry.

Hitting the gym did you mean? Is gum also an option for better facial features? I already don’t eat unhealthy things really so any other things I can do to lean down. What other aesthetic things either with frame or face can I improve upon and how would I do that as well?
You don’t have any sun damage it’s just good practice to use a sun screen every day to prevent wrinkles

And you don’t have any outstanding asymmetries so I wouldn’t worry too much about that, a gel based moisturiser will just overall keep your skin hydrated

And gum will really only help grow your actual jaw muscles, it’s an okay option

You don’t have any sun damage it’s just good practice to use a sun screen every day to prevent wrinkles

And you don’t have any outstanding asymmetries so I wouldn’t worry too much about that, a gel based moisturiser will just overall keep your skin hydrated

And gum will really only help grow your actual jaw muscles, it’s an okay option
What could help me get to chadlite?

i see no dimples and dimples are viewed as cute by women

arent dimples just mini hollow cheeks?