Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do i get rid of acne?

Mussi414

Please help me ive had acne since i was 13 and i want to remove it but I don’t know how

For my skincare routine I use cleanser, then salicylic acid (this is what gets rid of oil and dead skin on your face which helps remove acne), I then wait for a couple minutes and use vitamin C serum with moisturiser (this is very important, your skin will dry up with salicylic acid if you don't use this), then I use some face sunscreen so i don't destroy the new skin under all the junk.