Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I grow out a fringe?

gxjich

Im trynna find a new hairstyle for me and I wanna try textured fringe but idk for how long should I grow out my hair and how frequently should I get haircuts and what should I do with it. I had straight/wavy hair and its getting more wavy and on some spots its curling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
get a buzzcut 🤑‼️
Nah bro my hair is healthy asl tho I have a solid lengh but I wanna grow it out enough so I can have a fringe as it will suit my headshape

Im trynna find a new hairstyle for me and I wanna try textured fringe but idk for how long should I grow out my hair and how frequently should I get haircuts and what should I do with it. I had straight/wavy hair and its getting more wavy and on some spots its curling.
Keep growing it out and don’t even think about a haircut!! :mad: