Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I lower my body stress.

 
yes, i also smoke, it causes more stress and does not relieve anxiety at all. get off of it if you can, im currently trying.
I’m a heavy smoker can’t get off but I’ll try to reduce the amount
 
I’m a heavy smoker can’t get off but I’ll try to reduce the amount
its not so much/solely nicotine that we are addicted to i believe its just the act of smoking. try chewing gum instead of smoking/when u have the urge to, try getting fidget toys, or a fake cigarette so every time u want to smoke, just use that.
 
its not so much/solely nicotine that we are addicted to i believe its just the act of smoking. try chewing gum instead of smoking/when u have the urge to, try getting fidget toys, or a fake cigarette so every time u want to smoke, just use that.
It’s the numb i get from smoking that I miss
 
It’s the numb i get from smoking that I miss
i understand that, i believe you will get through it, breathing techniques like i said before do help if you want to achieve a numb/neutral state, but dont use any other substances; they do way more harm than good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top