- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
I’m stressing with no reason sometimes even when I’m setting without doing anything
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m a smoker you think it might be a reason too ?I'd say breathing techniques/meditation. I also have high body stress, probably due to caffeine.


yes, i also smoke, it causes more stress and does not relieve anxiety at all. get off of it if you can, im currently trying.I’m a smoker you think it might be a reason too ?
I’m a heavy smoker can’t get off but I’ll try to reduce the amountyes, i also smoke, it causes more stress and does not relieve anxiety at all. get off of it if you can, im currently trying.
its not so much/solely nicotine that we are addicted to i believe its just the act of smoking. try chewing gum instead of smoking/when u have the urge to, try getting fidget toys, or a fake cigarette so every time u want to smoke, just use that.I’m a heavy smoker can’t get off but I’ll try to reduce the amount
It’s the numb i get from smoking that I missits not so much/solely nicotine that we are addicted to i believe its just the act of smoking. try chewing gum instead of smoking/when u have the urge to, try getting fidget toys, or a fake cigarette so every time u want to smoke, just use that.
i understand that, i believe you will get through it, breathing techniques like i said before do help if you want to achieve a numb/neutral state, but dont use any other substances; they do way more harm than good.It’s the numb i get from smoking that I miss