Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How i can achieve my peak naturally

Abdou log

Yo wsp, I’m 20yo late bloomer (18yo), from North Africa, 1m85 (6’1), bad posture, 20% body fat, i had a tongue tie (i take it off 2 months ago), i was a skinny fat so i decided to start going to the gym now i have some muscles with body fat. Anyway please any tips for improving my looks i believe that i can do one of the best transformation ever.

Attachments

• IMG_4426.jpeg
    IMG_4426.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4247.jpeg
    IMG_4247.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4246.jpeg
    IMG_4246.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4615.jpeg
    IMG_4615.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 10
start by fixing your posture, including mouth posture(mew)

begin by healthmaxxing, go for walks drink water avoid processed sugar etc.

from there start skincare, widen your jaw, and debloat

in addition groom your eyebrows (by removing the unibrow and also taking off the trailing off edges, make them straight)

fix your teeth

Back