Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion how is your looks rating scale?

the next o'pry

well mine is
1 and 2 are people who are deformed really hard to find a legit 1-2 is as uncommon as finding a legit 8-9
3-4 are people who have 1 or more features that really failos them (really big noses, small skull, receded maxilla etc.)
5 are low aesthetics. nothing special facewise
6 are decent looking guys (most above average guys)
7 are good looking guys (guys who are aesthetic but one or two features away from being a model)
8 are male models (not all the male models signed to the agencies are 8s just to point that out)
9 are top male models (basically a small crop of the male population are top tier, lachowski, gandy, o'pry,etc.)
10 are personal preferences (for example opr'y is a 10 to me but he might be a 7-9 to others)

so this my looks rating scale
do you agree or disagree with mine? what is your looks rating scale? tell me in the comments

I am about to create a standard looks rating scale.
My scale will be based on every minor factor and it's collective effectiveness in determining a face's attractiveness.
I made a notification type thread for what I am about to do a couple of days ago. Check that out.
I'll be posting it soon.

According to your scale, I am a 6/10.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am about to create a standard looks rating scale.
My scale will be based on every minor factor and it's collective effectiveness in determining a face's attractiveness.
I made a notification type thread for what I am about to do a couple of days ago. Check that out.
I'll be posting it soon.
great, if you want me to collaborate with you or need some help send a message i'll definitely help you because that's a great idea

OKC had the best one, 5 point system

1-Unattractive
2-Below Average
3-Average
4-Above Average
5-Attractive

10 point system is too much, so much so that people usually just lump 8-10 together or come up with retarded shit like the PSL system where a 10 doesn't exist

I rate basic psl, plus personality included. I think you should not behave gay and anxious in order to f**k her, no no bro, not even for a chadelit !

Back