Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info how much fiber do you need daily (hint: a lot)

@Neo

???

youre not going to debunk my response to your low IQ comments?

i personally am not for a carnivore diet unless you have serious food sensitivities or really want to clear up your skin but until you have something more solid to back up your claims other than common vegan bullshit imma promote it as much as i can

what you should avoid though is fruits and veggies. 0 nutritional value
hes bumming astrokike

@Neo

???

youre not going to debunk my response to your low IQ comments?

i personally am not for a carnivore diet unless you have serious food sensitivities or really want to clear up your skin but until you have something more solid to back up your claims other than common vegan bullshit imma promote it as much as i can

what you should avoid though is fruits and veggies. 0 nutritional value
You know i'm a slow typer. I'm was in my middle of verifiing a study.

Anyway eat the food geographically available to what your ancestors could of ate.

food doesnt just go in the blood stream and stay in the same form it was before you ate it you f*****g ape. it gets broken down in your whole GI system. you can get uremic acidosis from the proteins if your f*****g kidneys are already shot you idiot

you can also get lactic acidosis from your (((sugars)))

Glutathione, Methionine, Cysteine, Taurine? You low iq ape n****r

your (((antioxidant rich))) plants are also full of f*****g phytoestrogens. they either attach to the receptors and agonize them or attach and do nothing, inducing more aromatization of T

the anti-oxidants from meat are as much as you need. if you megadose antioxidants because you think that will help you have a walnut brain

EDIT: not to mention a lot of vitamins have antioxidant effect and you can get them all from meat JFL

i have no idea about this but its probably vegan propaganda because ive not heard of this from anywhere else before

Constant exposure to highly acidic foods then cause renal acidosis, you must be agreeing with me then.

(Anti-oxidants aren't provided in a Carnivore diet ) I'll take this claim back.

It's somewhat debatable that phytoestrogens are potent enough to be harmful to humans unless in soy-based sources.

I can't access any good studies proving my point about the masai people getting heart attacks so i'll retract that claim too.

well I am slav,they ate shit ton of meat and vegetables(everyone is bald here)

Constant exposure to highly acidic foods then cause renal acidosis, you must be agreeing with me then.

(Anti-oxidants aren't provided in a Carnivore diet ) I'll take this claim back.

It's somewhat debatable that phytoestrogens are potent enough to be harmful to humans unless in soy-based sources.

I can't access any good studies proving my point about the masai people getting heart attacks so i'll retract that claim too.
btw,why were you banned from looksmaxx.me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no bro

broken kidneys lead to that acidosis, not (((acidic foods))) lead to broken kidneys

also over

btw,why were you banned from looksmaxx.me

Reactions GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Back