Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how should teeth rest when mewing

Alban

First 50 Members
i still don't get it. i THINK i have good occlusion, but then again my side profile looks weird, and everytime someone brings correct teeth position up i get confused because it's completely different from what i do. possibly provide images plz
@Neo @AstroSky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not everything is cope, but mewing is.
i'll give it the benefit of the doubt. its principle is indisputably correct, so that alone makes me want to give it a try and see if it works. worst case scenario : you will have hassled yourself with this for nothing

they should be touching but not clenched. there will be a bit of force after you push your tongue upwards but you shouldnt put any more yourself (not like its a big deal if you do but thats what kike jew says)

now suck my mog

View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471View attachment 6471
should the tips be touching or should the lower teeth be behind the upper teeth ?

should the tips be touching or should the lower teeth be behind the upper teeth ?
youre asking if you should force them to be straight?

the molars should be touching, doesnt matter if when your mouth is closed normally you have a bit of an overbite

youre asking if you should force them to be straight?

the molars should be touching, doesnt matter if when your mouth is closed normally you have a bit of an overbite
okay, thanks a lot

i still don't get it. i THINK i have good occlusion, but then again my side profile looks weird, and everytime someone brings correct teeth position up i get confused because it's completely different from what i do. possibly provide images plz
@Neo @AstroSky
All I want to know is why neo is being tagged in these questions??? Since when did he become the mew master jfl!

All I want to know is why neo is being tagged in these questions??? Since when did he become the mew master jfl!
idk he has a big neurocranium so i just assume he's high IQ