Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How to ascend eye area?

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
I have many questions on my mind, and I'll try to say them in a way that makes sense but here I go:
1. where is the optimal placement of the orbital rim and what is considered good eye support/what is the deciding factor between good and bad underye support?
2. how was curly head james' eye area ascention achieved? Some speculate surgery others say bonesmashing, what actually worked?
3. If I have good placement of the orbital rim and james used bonesmashing, is it worth it for me to bonesmash (carefully (ik its a meme)) that area?

on a different note,
this is the link to a website all about how to "fix myopia". Myopia causes your eyes to bug out over time (unfortunatly I have myopia) and I am trying to mitigate this ASAP. Thoughts and is this legit?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
also is there a non surgical way to reduce eye pressure

eyes deeply set
good undereye support and fat pading
prominent brow ridge
sorry to ask the same question twice but do you have a diagram/example of what good undereye support looks like

sorry to ask the same question twice but do you have a diagram/example of what good undereye support looks like
elias de poot
chico
barret
are all good examples

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2008Looksmaxxer Looksmaxxing 15
O Off-Topic 2
Nihilus Off-Topic 11
I Ratings 2