Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story i want sexless to ascend

Nihilus

Ϫ The curse I carry Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
so my relation with since both of us joined was on and off , but he is an interesting individual , you guys tend to bully him a lot , but there is more to his core
i never saw his face but from how he describes himself , he seems like a mentalcel ltn
@sexlesstosexles i want to see you as a HTN+ slaying

so my relation with since both of us joined was on and off , but he is an interesting individual , you guys tend to bully him a lot , but there is more to his core
i never saw his face but from how he describes himself , he seems like a mentalcel ltn
he has to ascend

1712679434649.png

I was bored and watching some videos about Steam and Switch, and they got on the topic of Soul Caliber II and VI. So I watched some videos about it and then I realized something.

Basically this woman in the game (Desire I think is her name?) made me feel something in my soul. And I realize it is unacceptable to be a ltn, there needs to be something higher in life. So I'm more of a blackpiller than a redpiller, I don't want a girl to give me a pity f**k because I mastered redpill pickup artistry, after getting rejected 100 times. I realize there is something more to life... I want someone to feel the same way I feel after watching that girl in Soul Caliber. Not to get a pity f**k, but to have them lust after me, to desire me, like i desired that girl in that game... And I feel the same way about AAA gaming too. For example it is better to be volcel than cuck. For example, if I was a game dev and this game is the best game I could make I would rather play russian roulette with a 454 than upload this as the best game I can ever make:

and people say looks is "shallow" but its the opposite, looks is deep. there are copers. And i am not even sure if i am ltn... my side profile of my jaw looks better than my front, and its not great...

I was bored and watching some videos about Steam and Switch, and they got on the topic of Soul Caliber II and VI. So I watched some videos about it and then I realized something.

Basically this woman in the game (Desire I think is her name?) made me feel something in my soul. And I realize it is unacceptable to be a ltn, there needs to be something higher in life. So I'm more of a blackpiller than a redpiller, I don't want a girl to give me a pity f**k because I mastered redpill pickup artistry, after getting rejected 100 times. I realize there is something more to life... I want someone to feel the same way I feel after watching that girl in Soul Caliber. Not to get a pity f**k, but to have them lust after me, to desire me, like i desired that girl in that game... And I feel the same way about AAA gaming too. For example it is better to be volcel than cuck. For example, if I was a game dev and this game is the best game I could make I would rather play russian roulette with a 454 than upload this as the best game I can ever make:

and people say looks is "shallow" but its the opposite, looks is deep. there are copers. And i am not even sure if i am ltn... my side profile of my jaw looks better than my front, and its not great...
ik you say a bunch of random shit, and this is kinda goofy, but yeah, i understand what you mean, just the examples you use are strange. you gotta ascend hard.

he has to pray to gandy to ascend

He should really ascend to get people to take him more seriously and he should not praise foid and thier hormones and rot less in off topic and he should not post his shit theories which make him appear a mentalcel even more

He should really ascend to get people to take him more seriously and he should not praise foid and thier hormones and rot less in off topic and he should not post his shit theories which make him appear a mentalcel even more
most people will benefit by being girls. my assumption is people would be happier on estrogen, but if it doesnt make u happier, then quit the estrogen. i will say this. even though most people would benefit as girls, i will say this, mario needs testosterone. seems like every new generation of mario his voice getting lighter and lighter, sounds like mickey mouse and is cringe. its like i prefer the 90s mario where he had a deep gruffy greasy and sleazy voice. its like mario is a man give testosterone.

as for my theories think of it like this... how could it not be a simulation. supposedly humans have existed for 5 million years. what are the odds ur in this era right now, the odds of you being in this era are 0.002%. 0.002% and right now on the verge of ai, ai singularity, its obvious we are in a simulation, the ai made this simulation in particular so we can watch the first beginning of ai

most people will benefit by being girls. my assumption is people would be happier on estrogen, but if it doesnt make u happier, then quit the estrogen. i will say this. even though most people would benefit as girls, i will say this, mario needs testosterone. seems like every new generation of mario his voice getting lighter and lighter, sounds like mickey mouse and is cringe. its like i prefer the 90s mario where he had a deep gruffy greasy and sleazy voice. its like mario is a man give testosterone.

as for my theories think of it like this... how could it not be a simulation. supposedly humans have existed for 5 million years. what are the odds ur in this era right now, the odds of you being in this era are 0.002%. 0.002% and right now on the verge of ai, ai singularity, its obvious we are in a simulation, the ai made this simulation in particular so we can watch the first beginning of ai
This the typa shit i was tlking about