Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide HOW TO GAIN or Lose WEIGHT!

AstroSky

The jedi order of the hoping movement
VIP
1000007996.jpg
Ok boys and girls it's time to cut the bullshit. You are skinny fat or your just plain skinny. Or your a fat ass who never has seen below your belly. What a f*****g disgrace ! It's time to truly fix this once and for all. The following is universal and undisputed mixed with some actual hope do you understand me MaGGGOT!

1. Count Your Calories:

Let’s start with the basics: You need to know what you're actually eating to make any real progress. Whether you’re aiming to bulk up or slim down, counting calories is non-negotiable. Stop guessing and start measuring. This is the cornerstone of all successful body transformations.

( Not an ad)
I recommend downloading Cronometer. It's not just any app—it’s your personal calorie coach. With features like barcode scanning and an extensive food database, it makes tracking your intake as easy as pie—figuratively, of course.

2. Equip Yourself with the Right Tools:If you don't already own a kitchen scale that measures grams or milliliters, you’re playing a guessing game with your diet. Precision in your measurements translates to precision in achieving your goals.Every time you cook or even just make a snack, measure and log it. This is how you turn good intentions into concrete results. Think of it as the high-score in your personal game of weight management.

3. Understand Your Metabolic Reality:
( Everyone struggles with this part)

To all the underweight folks reading this, feeling stuck as skinny dude —there’s a good chance you’re overestimating your calorie intake. It's easy to think you’re eating a lot, but are you really? Like really? Hmmm 🤔 Your body is an account book; if the calories aren’t written there as deposits, then no matter the occasional binge, you won’t see the weight gain. Start tracking rigorously and watch your assumptions about your metabolism fall away. Every is gaslighting themselves and others about what the heck is going on!!!!

.4. The Truth About Metabolism Myths:

Are you one of those people who claims to eat loads and never gain an ounce? It’s time to face reality. Eating a whole pizza or 3 in one sitting might feel like a feat, but if the rest of your week is filled with coffee and cigarettes, or you're skipping meals, or if your diet is none nutrition rich and low calorie (in reality not what you assume because your not f*****g counting calories)

you’re not really eating as much as you think.This goes for those on the flip side too, struggling with excess weight. You might underestimate how much those week binges add up. Consistency is key, not just a day's exception.

5. Hold Yourself Accountable:This is a call to action for everyone reading: Stop fooling yourself. Start tracking every single thing you eat. This isn’t about judgment; it’s about awareness. You can’t manage what you don’t measure.By keeping an honest record, you equip yourself with the knowledge to make informed decisions.

Body Weight Set Points: Face the Brutal Truth:Listen up, because it's time to get real about your body’s set points. Your body isn’t just a passive blob—it’s a cunning machine, fighting to keep you at a weight it’s comfortable with, whether that’s feather-light or solid as a tank. If you think you can casually trick it into changing, you’ve got another thing coming.

Here’s the hard fact
When you jack up your calorie intake in a bid to bulk up, your body’s first instinct isn't to make this easy for you. It tries to maintain equilibrium, adapting to higher caloric intake by boosting your metabolism. You might start feeling hotter, sweating more, or getting fidgety—all ways your sneaky body burns off extra calories without bulking up.

The same goes if you're cutting calories to slim down. Your body will scream for more food, slow down your energy levels, and try to save every calorie it can as fat. It’s not giving up those pounds without a fight. This is your body clinging to its preferred set point like a stubborn mule.

But here’s the kicker: You can rewire your set point. It’s tough, it takes time, and it's not for the weak. You've got to be relentless. Keep hammering in those calories if you're bulking. Force your body to adapt to a new normal. It’s going to fight back, so you better be ready to fight harder.

Losing weight? You need to stay in a calorie deficit long enough for your body to grudgingly accept this new, leaner set point. Every day you stick to your guns is a day you're teaching your body a new rule of survival.

Here's a tip for you skinny VICTIMS!

The Beast Mode Bulk Shake: Fuel Up or Give Up:Wake up, skinny! If you’re still whining about not being able to gain weight, you’re about to get schooled with a recipe that’s a calorie bomb designed to bulk you up fast. This isn't some fluffy, feel-good smoothie; this is a heavy-duty bulk shake that means business.Pay attention—here's how you build this monster: Dump 150 grams of oatmeal, one entire banana, 240 ml of whole milk, three servings of olive oil, one scoop of whey protein, and two massive dollops of peanut butter into a blender. This isn’t a snack, it’s a meal. This shake is your new best friend and worst enemy, packing about 1500 calories. It’s loaded with the kind of fats that don’t mess around and protein that doesn’t quit.

Make it liquid enough to slam down in one sitting. Don’t sip—guzzle. This shake isn’t just a part of your diet; it's a critical mission in your daily battle for bulk. If you can't drink this thing that's ok. The more you make this and Drink the easier it becomes over time! Remember your metabolic rate changes and the more calories you consume the more calories your body will naturally be able to handle. For me when I first stated to bulk up I couldn't down anything and I always felt like puking! It just meant my stomach was small and my body's set point was low! I started at 150 lbs soaking wet! Not good at my height! But now I'm 213lbs and my body's set point literally is 190lbs even if I don't eat for awhile I just can't seem to get smaller than 190. This means my calories consumption as changed my body's set point towards the upper end and YOh can do this too!

Tip for the Fatty's

Don't think about nutritional dense or high calories food. Dont even dream of it. Literally focus on things that are big and filling but low in calories. Use your brain. Your fat because you have over consumed over a long long period. You gotta start fixing that and reversing that. Also add cardio to boost this effect! You wanna look your best? Start doing the right thing.

So, stop whimpering about how hard it is and start doing the hard work. Change your set point by sheer force of will and consistent effort. Remember, your body doesn’t control you—you control it. Set a new standard, stick to it, and watch your body submit. It’s either change or remain the same. What’s it going to be?

Stop coping and have HOPE

Fact check for every point Iv made

i kinda dont trust the bulk meme

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i kinda dont trust the bulk meme
It's going to make you look worse at first regardless as your body will get watery and big as you bulk. But once the setpoint catches up then when you slim down there will naturally be more muscle and you will look leaner. More muscle = easier to be leaner naturally. This works for naturals too.

its all about motivation

i dont have any asian femboy bussy in my life so i dont feel motivated

today i literally tried to exercise but it is boring so i quit, think i need vr

its all about motivation

i dont have any asian femboy bussy in my life so i dont feel motivated

today i literally tried to exercise but it is boring so i quit, think i need vr
because you want instant dopamine instead of long term satisfaction. many people quit things because they do not feel happy immediately. instead, think about how exercising makes you healthier and also a better body appearnace
motivation helps for short bursts, but motivation combined with discipline ensures your long term sucess

because you want instant dopamine instead of long term satisfaction. many people quit things because they do not feel happy immediately. instead, think about how exercising makes you healthier and also a better body appearnace
motivation helps for short bursts, but motivation combined with discipline ensures your long term sucess
we live in an artificial simulation.

i know you don't believe this world is a simulation, but this time what i am talking about is just a metaphorical simulation.

we are hamsters on a wheel in a rat race.

im telling u, if some nibba was spreading gold coins on the floor droppin em on the streetz i would be chasin after dem coin.

we evolved to be hunter gathers to hunt to chase to run.

where is the motivation?

was over when they made bows, now the best strategy is just sitting in a tree.

guarantee if some guy said he'd pay me 100 bux for every mile i run i would get in shape

we live in an artificial simulation.

i know you don't believe this world is a simulation, but this time what i am talking about is just a metaphorical simulation.

we are hamsters on a wheel in a rat race.

im telling u, if some nibba was spreading gold coins on the floor droppin em on the streetz i would be chasin after dem coin.

we evolved to be hunter gathers to hunt to chase to run.

where is the motivation?

was over when they made bows, now the best strategy is just sitting in a tree.

guarantee if some guy said he'd pay me 100 bux for every mile i run i would get in shape
which is why you have to find/invent your own purpose in this meaningless world, have something to pursue that will give you satisfaction in the limited time you have. maybe everything is stupid and pointless, but i dont want to be suffering while i exist

which is why you have to find/invent your own purpose in this meaningless world, have something to pursue that will give you satisfaction in the limited time you have. maybe everything is stupid and pointless, but i dont want to be suffering while i exist
we live in a simulation (mean it literally this time)

the purpose is to escape

if you don't believe in that then another purpose might be hedonism and the will to power

even if you don't believe in simulation then u might believe in reincarnation, it bothers me that people will tell me to what to do and force me to go to school or force their religion on me, or force my dick to be circumcized. major consent violations right there

we live in a simulation (mean it literally this time)

the purpose is to escape

if you don't believe in that then another purpose might be hedonism and the will to power

even if you don't believe in simulation then u might believe in reincarnation, it bothers me that people will tell me to what to do and force me to go to school or force their religion on me, or force my dick to be circumcized. major consent violations right there
i understand what you mean metaphorically for the simulation and escaping, paving your own path and not becoming a sissy cuck stuck in the low the way the elites want you to be