Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to get clear skin

allexxs

karatekamaxxer
Established Member
Food
What you should eat:
If you want a clearer skin make sure to consume:
- Omega 3 foods (Fish, Wallnuts,..), because O3 has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Zinc foods (Shellfish, Meat, Seeds,...) because zinc has an anti-inflammatory and an anti-bacterial effect and it helps regulate the hormones which cause the sebum excretion.
- Fruit and vegetables because thanks to all of their vitamines and minerals they help to give you a lighter and better colored skin and obviously depending on the fruit/vegetable they can also have a different effect on your skin (For example oranges vitamin C -> anti-inflammatory).
What you shoudn't eat:
If you want to get a clearer skin there are various kinds of foods which you should avoid:
- Foods high in sugars, because sugar causes inflammation. If you really want to take a day off just keep in mind to consume atleast less than 100g of sugar daily.
- Refined carbohydrates (White bread,...).

Sleep
Sleep is a very important, not only for your skin, but also for the rest of your body, so make sure to sleep more than 8-9 hours every night. Also keep in mind to sleep on your back since it can be a very crucial not only because of the skin oils but sleeping on your face or on your side can cause facial asymmetry. Also remember to change your pillowcase ideally every 2 days or maximum every 4 days.

Skincare
About skincare there are a few things which you should keep in mind:
- Never touch your face, hands are dirty and by touching your face you will get bacteria on your face
- Wash your face atleast three times a day or after doing physical movement or feeling your face oily with cold water.
- In the morning put some pretty cold water in a basin and put your face in it and hold your breath, by doing this you will reduce your face's swelling and inflammation.
- In the evening rub your face with ice delicately by doing circular movement, by doing this you will reduce the swelling and the inflammation which will cause the redness and the pimple iflself. After that apply a mosturizer (A natural mosturizer works too, for example i use Aloe Vera) which has the role to help the skin not to be dry and so also make sure it's not going to be inflammate.

about the moisturizer, do i put it only at night? I am struggling with a red nose for some reason? its not the cold because in the summer i also sometimes just have a red nose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The moustirizer can be applied whenever you want, but you
about the moisturizer, do i put it only at night?
should most likely apply it after washing your face/doing your skincare/using ice

About the red nose it can be caused by inflammation, so use a humidifier or a mousturizer at night to help your skin not to become dry and ice should also work

The moustirizer can be applied whenever you want, but you

should most likely apply it after washing your face/doing your skincare/using ice

About the red nose it can be caused by inflammation, so use a humidifier or a mousturizer at night to help your skin not to become dry and ice should also work
You mean to put it on after washing my face at night or also in the morning? (After icing)

I will try the stuff you said about the red nose thanks.

I am struggling with a red nose for some reason? its not the cold because in the summer i also sometimes just have a red nose
Forgot to add the fact that a red nose can also be caused by allergies, so make sure you dont cohabit with anything which you could be allergic to

Explain then
Explain how not eating vegetables will give me cancer
I didn't say vegetables cause cancer, only that i have more reason to believe that eating them causes cancer instead of the opposite, because they are generally bad for you.

Explain how not eating vegetables will give me cancer
I didn't say vegetables cause cancer, only that i have more reason to believe that eating them causes cancer instead of the opposite, because they are generally bad for you.
Never said not eating vegetables gives cancer but logically thinking
not eating vegetables = eating trash food = bad lifestyle = cancer

vegetables are trash food (not even food)
are the group of chemicals you indicated to consume for "heightmaxxing" worth calling food??

this is my theory: the foods the human has always had since its first times are the best foods to eat, i know the human wasnt born planting and knowing how to plant carrots, but the human has always had vegetables as a primary source of food

Last edited:
this is my theory: the foods the human has always had since its first times are the best foods to eat, i know the human wasnt born planting and knowing how to plant carrots, but the human has always had vegetables are a primary source of food
yep this is proven by science, i shown them the links and they dnrd i guess

are the group of chemicals you indicated to consume for "heightmaxxing" worth calling food??

this is my theory: the foods the human has always had since its first times are the best foods to eat, i know the human wasnt born planting and knowing how to plant carrots, but the human has always had vegetables as a primary source of food
I believe he is trolling. He says he believes that a sedentary lifestyle is the healthiest way to live, anti-vegetable and in favor of sugar consumption

No? I never said they were healthy food you should consume for the rest of your life niggа. I just said they increase igf-1 the most therefore its optimal for heightmaxxing.
this is my theory
Ok...
the foods the human has always had since its first times are the best foods to eat
Humans didn't "have" vegetables since "its first times"
You can't know anyway. You'd need a time machine.
but the human has always had vegetables as a primary source of food
...on an alternate reality

laughable take because... IT JUST IS!

link to any credible science™ please
I don't need science to deduce vegetables are bad. You don't need science for everything. You're more of a midwit soyfag authority worshipper than i thought.

Do vegetables want to be eaten? No. That's why they load themselves up with toxins and antinutrients.
Do humans want to eat vegetables? No. That's why they taste like shit and have colors that lower appetite in humans.
Can vegetables be eaten raw? No. Because they are full of toxins and heavy fiber.
Can vegetables be eaten cooked? Sure, you got rid of the toxins but now the little nutrients you could have gotten are gone. But can they be digested? No. Fiber is indigestible. Humans are not supposed to eat it. A lot of the nutrients in vegetables are encased in fiber.

Tldr: Humans dont have the desire to eat vegetables, humans cant force themselves to eat vegetables in natural form because they're toxic. If a human wants to force themselves to eat a vegetable they need to process it until it gets rid of most toxins. But processing them until they're toxin free removes the nutrients (that were in little quantity in the first place) which makes it worthless to eat.

I believe he is trolling.
I'm the furthest away from a troll. Talking about trolling, you've fallen for 2 of the biggest trolling campaigns in humanity.
He says he believes that a sedentary lifestyle is the healthiest way to live, anti-vegetable
✅
I know your mind is too simple and closed to think differently and to comprehend what you've been told your whole life being false.
in favor of sugar consumption
❌
When the f**k did i say this?

No? I never said they were healthy food you should consume for the rest of your life niggа. I just said they increase igf-1 the most therefore its optimal for heightmaxxing.

Ok...

Humans didn't "have" vegetables since "its first times"
You can't know anyway. You'd need a time machine.

...on an alternate reality

I don't need science to deduce vegetables are bad. You don't need science for everything. You're more of a midwit soyfag authority worshipper than i thought.

Do vegetables want to be eaten? No. That's why they load themselves up with toxins and antinutrients.
Do humans want to eat vegetables? No. That's why they taste like shit and have colors that lower appetite in humans.
Can vegetables be eaten raw? No. Because they are full of toxins and heavy fiber.
Can vegetables be eaten cooked? Sure, you got rid of the toxins but now the little nutrients you could have gotten are gone. But can they be digested? No. Fiber is indigestible. Humans are not supposed to eat it. A lot of the nutrients in vegetables are encased in fiber.

Tldr: Humans dont have the desire to eat vegetables, humans cant force themselves to eat vegetables in natural form because they're toxic. If a human wants to force themselves to eat a vegetable they need to process it until it gets rid of most toxins. But processing them until they're toxin free removes the nutrients (that were in little quantity in the first place) which makes it worthless to eat.
bro if you are really for real then im sorry for you but you're seriously f****d up bro

how f*****g dumb do you have to be to even think that a shitty hypothesis you probably made while shitting diarrhea on your toilet because you couldnt digest the watermelon you just ate is right

you cant just pop a scientific fact out your ass which is right over scientists who have been studying their while life about vegetables and their benefits

no living being including vegetablds wants to be eaten by their nature and by your logic saying that meat is the only good nutrient. i know no animal bowing to let you cut their heads off and eat them up
neither i dont think if there were titants you would like to be eaten up by them even if you would be very nutrient for them

obviously you took the fiber's undigestibeality as the only proof you would use and yes, indeed, they arent digestable but they wont be toxic to your body and they will also make you shit better

save yourself bro before its late

bro if you are really for real then im sorry for you but you're seriously f****d up bro

how f*****g dumb do you have to be to even think that a shitty hypothesis you probably made while shitting diarrhea on your toilet because you couldnt digest the watermelon you just ate is right

you cant just pop a scientific fact out your ass which is right over scientists who have been studying their while life about vegetables and their benefits
Should have started with an argument, but okay.
no living being including vegetablds wants to be eaten by their nature and by your logic saying that meat is the only good nutrient. i know no animal bowing to let you cut their heads off and eat them up
neither i dont think if there were titants you would like to be eaten up by them even if you would be very nutrient for them
No shit, no living being wants to be killed.
The difference, genius, is that animals can move and fight, plant's can't move, so they develop poison and defensive structures like spikes that will harm or kill an attacker.
I don't think you even read the post you were replying to. You are very simple brained and it shows.
obviously you took the fiber's undigestibeality as the only proof you would use and yes
No i didn't, i provided several arguements as to why you shouldn't eat plants but you seem to have just skipped over them.
indeed, they arent digestable but they wont be toxic to your body
When did i say fiber is toxic? I only said that it's indigestible so it's worthless to eat.
and they will also make you shit better
It just adds more mass to your shits because you're eating indigestible matter that needs to be shit out... Why is that a good thing? If you didn't eat fiber you could save a lot of time you waste and avoid the pain you get going to the toilet.

Should have started with an argument, but okay.

No shit, no living being wants to be killed.
The difference, genius, is that animals can move and fight, plant's can't move, so they develop poison and defensive structures like spikes that will harm or kill an attacker.
I don't think you even read the post you were replying to. You are very simple brained and it shows.

No i didn't, i provided several arguements as to why you shouldn't eat plants but you seem to have just skipped over them.

When did i say fiber is toxic? I only said that it's indigestible so it's worthless to eat.

It just adds more mass to your shits because you're eating indigestible matter that needs to be shit out... Why is that a good thing? If you didn't eat fiber you could save a lot of time you waste and avoid the pain you get going to the toilet.
What to apples have poisonous in them?

What do carrots have poisonous in them?

What to apples have poisonous in them?

What do carrots have poisonous in them?
Apples aren't poisonous, they're clearly meant to be eaten because they're sweet, smell good and have appetite inducing attention grabbing colors to humans. Plants want you to eat them to spread their seeds furhter.
Their seeds though, are poisonous and not meant to be eaten. Most people know you shouldnt eat apple seeds yet eat other types of seeds.

Carrots are a root, so not meant to be eaten, basically the heart of the plant for gods sake, the plant obviously doesnt want you to eat it's roots.
And yes, they do have poison. They have carotatoxin, falcarindiol, oxalates (all vegetables have oxalates) ...

Apples aren't poisonous, they're clearly meant to be eaten because they're sweet, smell good and have appetite inducing attention grabbing colors to humans. Plants want you to eat them to spread their seeds furhter.
Their seeds though, are poisonous and not meant to be eaten. Most people know you shouldnt eat apple seeds yet eat other types of seeds.

Carrots are a root, so not meant to be eaten, basically the heart of the plant for gods sake, the plant obviously doesnt want you to eat it's roots.
And yes, they do have poison. They have carotatoxin, falcarindiol, oxalates (all vegetables have oxalates) ...
Man, as long as you can get all the vitamins and ecc.. to have a healthy lifestyle its alright, but i prefer a vegetable rich one also because you cant get every single vitamin from local fruits