Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HOW TO HEIGHTMAXX?

treyallen2200

Hi there this is my first post.
me: 180cm, 70kg, 16

i would really like to grow taller for basketball and height in general, for the past couple months i have tried alot of stuff to grow taller,
this includes:
  1. 8-9h sleep
  2. increased protien intake
  3. stretches
  4. gym
  5. jumping
and only grew 1cm (179-180), i want to get to 6"3' naturally( like no mk677) and i heard about AI but im scared of the side affects on a developing brain

anything will help

There is no such thing as heightmaxxing it's a common cope by this community. The only way to "heightmax" is by blasting aromasin inhibitors and hgh at like 14 yrs old. Ur too old most likely.

-Increased protein intake doesn't do anything for height unless you were previously deficient in protein

-Stretches could give you like 1-2cm in height from improving posture

-Im not sure if working out at the gym increases height there's been no studies on it

But yeah overall my point here is you can't do anything to change your genetic height unless you inject human growth hormone and take aromasin inhibitors at like 14 before your growth plates are closed. Your growth plates are very likely closed at 16 or at least they will close in a year or 2.

Also 180cm is a good height. Studies have shown 6ft is ideal for attracting the most amount of women and you're barely an inch away from that

Last edited:
do an xray of your hand for you to know whether you can still grow or not

i would really like to grow taller for basketball and height in general, for the past couple months i have tried alot of stuff to grow taller,
this includes:
  1. 8-9h sleep
  3. stretches
  4. gym
  5. jumping
and only grew 1cm (179-180), i want to get to 6"3' naturally( like no mk677) and i heard about AI but im scared of the side affects on a developing brain

anything will help
Hi, keep doing what you are doing, is great. but limit the gym to only 3x per week, recovery is most important.
and add this: intermittent fasting increases androgen receptors which increase height. dont do extreme intermittent fasting or omad, just do 12-8 hours eating and 12-16 hours fasting. stop eating 3 hourse before bed. for example you can have breakfast at 9-10 and your last meal at 6pm. go to bed at least a couple hourse before midnight (but the earlier the better) because sleeping before midnight produces certain important hormones that are only produced if you to sleep early. and dont take steroids. and drink 1-2 gallons of purifed water daily.

i promise you will be taller if you do these things diligently.

There is no such thing as heightmaxxing it's a common cope by this community. The only way to "heightmax" is by blasting aromasin inhibitors and hgh at like 14 yrs old. Ur too old most likely.

-Increased protein intake doesn't do anything for height unless you were previously deficient in protein

-Stretches could give you like 1-2cm in height from improving posture

-Im not sure if working out at the gym increases height there's been no studies on it

But yeah overall my point here is you can't do anything to change your genetic height unless you inject human growth hormone and take aromasin inhibitors at like 14 before your growth plates are closed. Your growth plates are very likely closed at 16 or at least they will close in a year or 2.

Also 180cm is a good height. Studies have shown 6ft is ideal for attracting the most amount of women and you're barely an inch away from that
I know what you meant, but I just wanted to clarify for anyone else... it's "aromatase" inhibitors. Aromasin is an example of an aromatase inhibitor.

For OP... aromatase is a compound produced by your body that turns some of your testosterone into estrogen hormones. Estrogens have been associated with closing of the growth plates on the bones.

Having a high level of bodyfat increases aromatase activity, so it would stand to reason that reducing bodyfat would act like a natural, low dose aromatase inhibitor.

Alcohol also increases estrogen levels & reduces testosterone. Probably through increased aromatase activity (but I'm not going to look that up right now.) So...avoid alcohol.

this includes:
  1. 8-9h sleep
  3. stretches
  4. gym
  5. jumping

anything will help
Stop being such a little b***h and start using suicidal ai's and some gh, no natural lifestyle changes are gonna make you grow any extra 8 cm at 16 unless you started puberty very late.