Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to increase testosterone and gain weight fast

Pheikar

Hello everyone, I am new here, just recently joined. Does anyone know how to increase testosterone naturally and gain weight fast? I am about to start gym tomorrow and buy a gainer. I am 176cm and 58 kg. I have 0 beard. I wanna increase test and put on 10kg at least before january. Is there anything else other than lifting weights and fighting?

thanks

Hello everyone, I am new here, just recently joined. Does anyone know how to increase testosterone naturally and gain weight fast? I am about to start gym tomorrow and buy a gainer. I am 176cm and 58 kg. I have 0 beard. I wanna increase test and put on 10kg at least before january. Is there anything else other than lifting weights and fighting?

thanks
you can take supplements that increase testosterone and also when you go to the gym it will naturally increase testosterone, also to gain weight just keep eating, only good foods since you don't want to get into a dirty bulk and a lot of protein

A few tips bro:
1. I wouldn´t suggest you to buy a mass gainer, since many of them have unhealthy and unnatural ingredients. I am a big fan of "real food" diets with lot´s of meat, vegetables and some fruits and carbs. It nourishes your body with enough micronutrients and vitamins that´ll boost your test and hgh. It simply is the more healthy and sustainable solution for muscle gain
2. Also I wouldn´t suggest to you to gain 10kg in 3 months. That´s almost 1kg per week. Even though it is possible, it isn´t really beneficial for muscle development. Since your a beginner you´re most certainly only gaining fat and some muscle.
I would really advise you to take it a bit more slow. Try a surplus of 500-800 calories. Here´s a good website to calculate your calorie intake: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
3. High intensity: To boost testosterone and human growth hormone (both essential for muscle growth) you should try high intensity workouts. You don´t need to sit in the gym for 3 hours and waste half of the time. Instead go for 45min - 60min and train with really high intensity. Also do high intensity cardio, like sprinting. It increases your hgh by up to 4 times (hgh is also responsible for height growth, if your still a teen)

I suggest you don´t rush it, it´s not beneficial. Go slow first and improve steadily. That´s how real muscle growth is made. If you have any more questions feel free to ask

How about you try and tell us the results?
ive done it for a while and did nothing
and plus im not an incel that jerks his shit all day JFL