Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how to look better in general

Reymadeumad

( age : 16 weight 119 height 5’6) I’m really insecure, I hate how my face is shaped and i hate having acne and scars and I feel like I look like a woman please help me

( age : 16 weight 119 height 5’6) I’m really insecure, I hate how my face is shaped and i hate having acne and scars and I feel like I look like a woman please help me
if u look like a woman date lesbians

I dont think a lesbian wants a unattractive manlet. Some would probably want a unattractive woman that looks like a manlet.but the difference is.. They want women,women with pussies and not 2 inch hard penises....
well without a pic i don't know what they mean when they say "look like a woman". i assumed they meant a decently attractive woman not a 2/10 beta male manlet.

Uh Can't do too much without a picture but if you're 5,6 and 119pounds then you are chilling with physique. If its KG's then would recommend a keto diet. Never had acne scars personally so can't help other than shower daily. If you dislike your face shape then Mew and chew gum for a better jawline. Would also recommend calisthenics, reading and learning different things for the insecurity (puts your mind off things.) Other than that you're probably chilling, Rip Height tho.

if you are 119 to 5'6, first thing you have to do is hit the gym.